JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 2.51.11 PM.png

And the morons/idiots pushing this kind of crap can't get it through their pea brain CRIMINALS don't give a rat's bubblegum what laws are in place. God forbid a legal/lawful gun owner would be there to help prevent a shooting.

Dan

I sent a comment to my two reps (one pro-gun GOP) and Sen. Randall (not the sharpest crayon in the box, even for a Democrat). Tried to be tactful.

Once again, more frivolous "feel good" legislation that impacts no one other than the law-abiding citizens. Do the honorable members of the Washington State Senate and House truly believe that criminals or individuals harboring bad intent will really observe and obey the concept of more "sensitive areas?" Yet another bill that doesn't pass the simple logic test while further eroding our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms -- as well as creating more "gun free zones" that are in reality a victim-rich environment for criminals, gangbangers and would-be "mass shooters."

It has become difficult to be civil when dealing with the idiots in our statehouse.

We should be enraged. They have become truly emboldened and are shooting for the moon in terms of more and more gun restrictions.

Last Edited:
The Bruen decision made it clear that not every place could be a sensitive place, and they gave examples. The legislatures are openly defiant and adding those same types of places to their new bans. They don't care what the Constitution says; they don't care about logic or integrity of the system. They want power and to sell votes to their districts. This is not the Supreme Court's fault.

By no metric does gun control work unless the metric is to disarm the law abiding population.
And that is the exact purpose of the gun controller advocates. Take a look at the agenda of the World Economic Council. It is their intent to control what you think, what you do, what you eat, how you power your home and what you drive. They have already disarmed most of the citizens of western democracies. Even Switzerland was forced to impose gun controls in order to trade with the EU. It is part of a well-planned takeover of the government world wide. The gun controllers are just members of the "useful idiot" class..

My testimony on 5444:
"Why do the sponsors of this bill seek to deprive those who depend on public transit of the Constitutionally-enumerated (and upheld by Heller, Heller II, McDonald and Bruen) right of effective self-defense? Are the lives of the lower-income somehow LESS worthy of defense than those of motor vehicle owners?"

Start using the emotional hypodermic needles, just as the gun-grabbers taught me when they thought I was on their team - as a kid being educated among theirs we were taught that as soon as some "gunhumper" showed resistance to immediately fall to the ground raining alligator tears hysterical about "why do you hate kids?! why do you want us all to DIE?!"

THAT's the kind of sh*tstains we're dealing with, and that's the kind of fight-fire-with-fire we need to do.

I sent a comment to my two reps (one pro-gun GOP) and Sen. Randall (not the sharpest crayon in the box, even for a Democrat). Tried to be tactful.

Once again, more frivolous "feel good" legislation that impacts no one other than the law-abiding citizens. Do the honorable members of the Washington State Senate and House truly believe that criminals or individuals harboring bad intent will really observe and obey the concept of more "sensitive areas?" Yet another bill that doesn't pass the simple logic test while further eroding our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms -- as well as creating more "gun free zones" that are in reality a victim-rich environment for criminals, gangbangers and would-be "mass shooters."

It has become difficult to be civil when dealing with the idiots in our statehouse.

We should be enraged. They have become truly emboldened and are shooting for the moon in terms of more and more gun restrictions.
The anti-gunners don't give a crap about reason or logic all they care about is taking everyone's guns away.

My testimony on 5444:
"Why do the sponsors of this bill seek to deprive those who depend on public transit of the Constitutionally-enumerated (and upheld by Heller, Heller II, McDonald and Bruen) right of effective self-defense? Are the lives of the lower-income somehow LESS worthy of defense than those of motor vehicle owners?"

Start using the emotional hypodermic needles, just as the gun-grabbers taught me when they thought I was on their team - as a kid being educated among theirs we were taught that as soon as some "gunhumper" showed resistance to immediately fall to the ground raining alligator tears hysterical about "why do you hate kids?! why do you want us all to DIE?!"
That's good stuff DB. Highlight how this bill can actually be interpreted as discriminatory. I think there's actually a way to paint some aspects of the bill as racist as well if we can show a correlation between the folks that use the city parks and public transit and which ethnic groups are predominant. The crime rate is many of the city parks in King County, as we well know, remains high and is well-documented. And where are most of the homeless camps? In parks, on city and county property, etc.

The anti-gunners don't give a crap about reason or logic all they care about is taking everyone's guns away.
Well yeah, we know this, but they don't like being called stupid. There is a way to provoke reaction from the morons in the legislature, and given all the bills filed so far, it's time to go on the offensive and at least get them on the defensive.

It will certainly be interesting to see how the challenges to the similar California law go after the latest judicial ruling.

That's good stuff DB. Highlight how this bill can actually be interpreted as discriminatory. I think there's actually a way to paint some aspects of the bill as racist as well if we can show a correlation between the folks that use the city parks and public transit and which ethnic groups are predominant. The crime rate is many of the city parks in King County, as we well know, remains high and is well-documented. And where are most of the homeless camps? In parks, on city and county property, etc.

Well yeah, we know this, but they don't like being called stupid. There is a way to provoke reaction from the morons in the legislature, and given all the bills filed so far, it's time to go on the offensive and at least get them on the defensive.

It will certainly be interesting to see how the challenges to the similar California law go after the latest judicial ruling.
Yeah I hope they take the California law and shove it up the Marxist beeeeeeep!

1705159306118.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top