JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am more than a little surprised that no one has noted that this bill also applies to KNIVES - with no exemption on carrying any knife yet carved out for CPL holders.
I believe the knives they are referring to are daggers and spring blades (switchblades).

Link: https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.250

The folding blade I carry flips out like a switchblade, but it's not spring loaded. I use my index finger to flip the blade out really fast.

I believe the knives they are referring to are daggers and spring blades (switchblades).

Link: https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.250

The folding blade I carry flips out like a switchblade, but it's not spring loaded. I use my index finger to flip the blade out really fast.
Switchblades are fun! Love the tiny buggers all the way up to the behemoths. My favorite are the mid size with lighter bowie type blades. Here's the bigger version, slow to open compared to smaller size but blade has so much momentum due to size. They all have different "personalities".

C8DC8931-9861-427F-8636-DA01CA080AB2.jpeg

After returning from a trip to Texas, I was shocked that Oregon and Washington are more carry friendly (with a CHL) than Texas where ANY business can declare itself a Gun Free Zone by posting a 30.06 and 30.07 sign!!!

After returning from a trip to Texas, I was shocked that Oregon and Washington are more carry friendly (with a CHL) than Texas where ANY business can declare itself a Gun Free Zone by posting a 30.06 and 30.07 sign!!!
The only thing Texas has going for it is its still mostly conservative state but they in their conservative dumbarsery effed up their carry laws years ago. Their carry laws have been directly responsible for (at the time) the largest "mass shooting" casualty of the time (one of the victims purposely left their gun in the car due to the law). If Ore/Wa pass signage laws (and they will try) up here, virtually every business would be a legal GFZ.

Here I was looking for 51% signs or

1713157029336.png

on the front door of business only to find 30.06 and 30.07 signs inside the doors on a wall to the left or right and partially obscured by furniture.

I must have broken the law three times because clear notice was not given when approaching the business.

Also, the sign on the of the entrance to the Boise Airport cracked me up
1000002967.jpg

But the 30.06 sign has to be a specific format... I know it used to be a thing for businesses to deliberately post noncompliant signs with a wink and nod to us as plcebos for the Average Dumber Than Dogcrap Mouthbreathing Sheeple.

The only thing Texas has going for it is its still mostly conservative state but they in their conservative dumbarsery effed up their carry laws years ago. Their carry laws have been directly responsible for (at the time) the largest "mass shooting" casualty of the time (one of the victims purposely left their gun in the car due to the law). If Ore/Wa pass signage laws (and they will try) up here, virtually every business would be a legal GFZ.
Washington has had the signage option for a long time. Any privately owned premises can post a sign and prohibit firearm possession. They can ask you to leave and have you trespassed. Lots of big businesses do it, along with hospitals.

Washington has had the signage option for a long time. Any privately owned premises can post a sign and prohibit firearm possession. They can ask you to leave and have you trespassed. Lots of big businesses do it, along with hospitals.
Its my understanding that Wa does not have a signage law. Trespassing someone for carrying a gun is an entirely different matter .
In signage states like Texas, its a criminal offense to carry in (properly) posted places. If your caught, your arrested or fined for carrying, not trespassing by refusing to leave.

Its my understanding that Wa does not have a signage law. Trespassing someone for carrying a gun is an entirely different matter .
In signage states like Texas, its a criminal offense to carry in (properly) posted places. If your caught, your arrested or fined for carrying, not trespassing by refusing to leave.
Texas is criminal trespass, same as WA...maybe a different classification of misdemeanor, but the same basic trespass.

Texas is criminal trespass, same as WA...maybe a different classification of misdemeanor, but the same basic trespass.
If you could share Washingtons signage law I would be thankful.
I visit Wa, often and have never found a signage law so Id like to be lawful while in Washington.

If you could share Washingtons signage law I would be thankful.
I visit Wa, often and have never found a signage law so Id like to be lawful while in Washington.
Its covered under the general trespass statutes, not a no gun sign. Criminal trespass in the 2nd degree "(2) The premises were at the time open to members of the public and the actor complied with all lawful conditions imposed on access to or remaining in the premises;" - they post rules, "no guns" and you don't follow their rules, they can have you trespassed from the property.

General no carry zones for WA, always getting bigger too - https://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.300

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top