JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Costco has always been left wing. The chairman of the board is one of the biggest donors of the Democrat party. He supported Biden heavily. He also was offered a position in Obama's administration.

It's laughable that a mega store would proudly announce it's making itself a soft target.
Sure sure "free market" and all that jazz.. but this is akin to a home
(2 of my past clients for example) proudly putting up a sign on their property proclaiming their house is a gun free house.
Why? Just why?
It's insane to me to willfully broadcast that you have no means to stop those wishing to do harm to others and to add salt in the wound, do this intentionally to push CHL and pro 2A people away.. There is truly no reason for Costco to pull this stunt other than to virtue signal and even then.. why?.. it's a terrible idea as it only pushes people away who would otherwise attempt to stop said "mass event"

Just wait, there will be a "mass event" at a Costco and they will not realize the error of their ways. They'll act like it's all one big shock and then we can post this statement they came out with so they can see what they've done.. like a dogs nose in $hit.
It's like these loons at all ate lead paint chips as children.
That post was very hurtful and brutal.

I like it a lot! :s0155:

bubblegum signage. Just carry always unless you are going to a legit restricted area such as airport or courthouse. Carry concealed, it's no one else's business.

View attachment 1449135

My PUG concurs…

IMG_4555.jpeg

Somehow I don't think Costco is going to get cancelled the way BL and others have. I'm not going to stop shopping there same way as I still go to the post office from time to time.

There is likely very few large retailers that don't either donate money to anti causes or have policies in place regarding firearms. I'm not going to live my life on permanent boycott. There are certainly hills to die on when it comes to particular brands/stores but Costco ain't one of them for me. Not for this anyway.
Sadly there are several places I spend money who are very anti rights. Retail stores is one. If there is one owned by or run by people who love freedom I do not know about them. If there was something here competing that was? Would love to shop with them. My net here is concast. Do not like what they do with my money but there is not yet a real alternative. Now with tech we are getting close to having a real choice. So for now concast gets my money. Since they opened a Winco that is easy for me to shop at they get a large percentage of my shopping $$s. If Costco had a store that was not a PITA to get in and out of near me or on my way home from work I would be shopping there. I give Jeff a LOT of my money and he is NOT rights friendly. I tried to stop shopping with him but soon could see I was only punishing myself not him.

Sadly there are several places I spend money who are very anti rights. Retail stores is one. If there is one owned by or run by people who love freedom I do not know about them. If there was something here competing that was? Would love to shop with them. My net here is concast. Do not like what they do with my money but there is not yet a real alternative. Now with tech we are getting close to having a real choice. So for now concast gets my money. Since they opened a Winco that is easy for me to shop at they get a large percentage of my shopping $$s. If Costco had a store that was not a PITA to get in and out of near me or on my way home from work I would be shopping there. I give Jeff a LOT of my money and he is NOT rights friendly. I tried to stop shopping with him but soon could see I was only punishing myself not him.
I don't expect every business to be firearm friendly. And me shopping or not shopping at Costco will have no effect on my guns or otherwise.

People can boycott all they want. No worries there. But it's not going to make Costco ditch the policy or really impact their business at all. Why don't people boycott the post office, government buildings, bars or all the other places firearms aren't supposed to be?

I don't expect every business to be firearm friendly. And me shopping or not shopping at Costco will have no effect on my guns or otherwise.

People can boycott all they want. No worries there. But it's not going to make them ditch the policy or really impact their business at all. Why don't people boycott the post office, government buildings, bars or all the other places firearms aren't supposed to be?
We can't even get gun owners to vote against anti gun policies let alone come up with a legitimate boycott. I am however, rather impressed with the Bud Light backlash.

I don't need general retail businesses to agree with my politics, my world views or my stance on guns. I need them to sell me sh!t at a reasonable price.

Costco has always been left wing. The chairman of the board is one of the biggest donors of the Democrat party. He supported Biden heavily. He also was offered a position in Obama's administration.
Fully funding the destruction of what remains of our gun rights.
Why is Costco's charitable giving not disclosed anywhere?
They are publicly traded.

Much different than my job not allowing me to carry at work.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top