JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So they're not actually for kids, they're for adults, but they are someplace kids *might* see them and even though sexuality is displayed everywhere in the store it's OK because it's the one you're comfortable with and besides which even though no one can actually prove they are for kids because, they aren't, everybody's just going to make up their own version of what's actually going on, do I get that about right?

I don't have any experience here, but they are designed so men/boys can tuck their penis into the shorts so it doesn't show. Like pretending to not have one.

I know, it wasn't even easy for me to type that.
I have to admit, that still sounds like a speedo to me, since you still have the do the same thing to be able to wear it.

I have to admit, that still sounds like a speedo to me, since you still have the do the same thing to be able to wear it.
I've never worn a Speedo, but if they have a pocket sewn in to tuck your junk then I'd say so.

This is the damndest conversation I think I've ever had on NWFA. I'm floored and honestly really sad it's even a thing.

I've never worn a Speedo, but if they have a pocket sewn in to tuck your junk then I'd say so.

This is the damndest conversation I think I've ever had on NWFA. I'm floored and honestly really sad it's even a thing.
I saw them and this was the first thing I thought of.

It just reminds me of the older 80s movies with the old "italian" guys walking around wearing them, or anytime I see pictures of New Jersey. lol

It will get much worse. Hell, look at what California is passing in regards to pedophiles and trans affirming care for minors…..

But guns are the problem….. GTFO.

This is why I don't give a flying f-ck about certain laws that are passed or signs that are hung on a door. America is a joke.

I saw them and this was the first thing I thought of.

It just reminds me of the older 80s movies with the old "italian" guys walking around wearing them, or anytime I see pictures of New Jersey. lol
It sounds like you have more experience in this, I defer to your expertise.

Last Edited:
I'll wear my guitar shirt there next time

IMG_3101.jpeg

Imagine if all this effort and energy over a non existent problem had been applied to overturning the ATF or any other actual conservative principle, or even going after the real threats to women, like the Brock Turners and that affluenza kid or something

Imagine if all this effort and energy over a non existent problem had been applied to overturning the ATF or any other actual conservative principle, or even going after the real threats to women, like the Brock Turners and that affluenza kid or something
What non existent problem are we talking about?

Along this same train of thought, how does this affect CCW insurance coverage in those states where signage has force of law? Is the insurance voided if you carry in a signed place?
I think the coverage becomes void.

And Oregon is working on making signage enforcable, they've already made public buildings gun free zones.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top