J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Sporting Systems

Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Official Thread

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
How others see us (not that I care):
"In some US states, golf, guns and ganja — marijuana — have been ruled essential, raising eyebrows and — in the case of guns — a good deal of ire."

Reno

Reactions
How others see us (not that I care):
"In some US states, golf, guns and ganja — marijuana — have been ruled essential, raising eyebrows and — in the case of guns — a good deal of ire."
Golf coarse by me is packed. Even today in the overcast and rain. Be it they are far apart while playing. The parking lot and staging areas don’t look like a good place to hang out. Good recreational activity, but definitely not essential.

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2019
On the bright side, the pandemic interferes with environmentalist wackos' ability to destroy our infrastructure :s0139::

"Because of the coronavirus pandemic, the government is holding teleconferences, rather than in-person public hearings, on its new proposal that downplays removing four dams on the Snake River to save the fish.

The teleconferences are cumbersome and allow for far fewer comments than the traditional public hearings, environmental groups contend."

Reactions
Last edited:

edslhead

Reactions
  • Supporter of the Year - 2017
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Woke Up Like This
Golf coarse by me is packed. Even today in the overcast and rain. Be it they are far apart while playing. The parking lot and staging areas don’t look like a good place to hang out. Good recreational activity, but definitely not essential.
Thats OK as long as they don't touch each others balls.:D

Reactions
  • Wow
Reactions: wp4

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
Top Bottom