JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I am sick of it, and I don't GAD if that makes me "racist". This rioting isnt "peaceful protest" and has absolutely NOTHING to do with George Floyd dying (for whatever reason) in police custody. I hope the governors who refuse to do anything about it, or abet the rioting- are voted resoundingly out of office, along with their lib pals in the congress and legislatures! So sue me.
Voted out? For treason? NO! Treason has only one reward.

So the Wendy's in Atlanta, GA had to burn for a DUI with a Tazer! This ends how? I think it may be going backwards at a walk now but will soon turn into a sprint.

Yeah, and the mayor fanning the flames by calling for the immediate firing of the officers involved. Take a look at the body cam footage if you haven't seen it. The officers were as professional as they could possibly be.

This thread has gotten so far off-topic and has turned into a political thread in the Preparedness & Survival forum...:confused:

It's run its course, thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top