JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
_nc_ohc=OK98wNt6FMEAX8kltTv&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

How others see us (not that I care):
"In some US states, golf, guns and ganja — marijuana — have been ruled essential, raising eyebrows and — in the case of guns — a good deal of ire."
Golf coarse by me is packed. Even today in the overcast and rain. Be it they are far apart while playing. The parking lot and staging areas don't look like a good place to hang out. Good recreational activity, but definitely not essential.

It's a trap, all right... Cuz they spelled "infrastructure" wrong in the byline...

On the bright side, the pandemic interferes with environmentalist wackos' ability to destroy our infrastructure :s0139::

"Because of the coronavirus pandemic, the government is holding teleconferences, rather than in-person public hearings, on its new proposal that downplays removing four dams on the Snake River to save the fish.

The teleconferences are cumbersome and allow for far fewer comments than the traditional public hearings, environmental groups contend."

Don't think I saw this posted here, apologies if it is a duplicate. Yet like congress and money, at 5.2K posts on this thread, who's counting any more.

For all you Bee Gees fans!

Last Edited:
Golf coarse by me is packed. Even today in the overcast and rain. Be it they are far apart while playing. The parking lot and staging areas don't look like a good place to hang out. Good recreational activity, but definitely not essential.
Thats OK as long as they don't touch each others balls.:D

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews