JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I expect to have to dig into prep supplies for:

• I don't - y'all are nuts

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • A few weeks at most

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • A month or two at most

Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Three to Six months

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Six+ months

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
I need to get some bulk powdered. Milk and eggs , the powder milk a wallys. Is. Sad tasting. .im not in the pdx. Or I5 corridor, any. Hot tips ?

I did order a few months of diapers already. That's about the only and honestly the absolute first thing that came to my mind to buy now.

Maybe consider cloth diapers?

Will give you options is all, plus less storage space.

No idea on what the supply chain will look like months from now, or even just prices.

If you don't end up wanting to use them / needing to use them, no big loss & they won't go bad. Poop insurance. :D

I need to get some bulk powdered. Milk and eggs , the powder milk a wallys. Is. Sad tasting. .im not in the pdx. Or I5 corridor, any. Hot tips ?

Reconstitute the night before, ad ins can help with folks whom don't like the taste straight. Vanilla, coffee creamer etc.

No idea on who might have stock.

Worth calling an LDS bishops store house, if you happen to have one nearby. LDS is out of stock online, plus shipping kills savings anyhow. However storehouses may have stock. Dunno. LDS powdered milk was the best value as of late. $48/case of 12 envelopes.

Maybe consider cloth diapers?

Will give you options is all, plus less storage space.

No idea on what the supply chain will look like months from now, or even just prices.

If you don't end up wanting to use them / needing to use them, no big loss & they won't go bad. Poop insurance. :D
Thankfully he is on the way to potty training.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top