JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Y'know Sonic, there probably was a huge influx of applications in the weeks immediately following Newtown as the DiFi Ban Machine got cranking up. Still, that's terrible. Congrats to you anyway on the end of The Big Wait.

No; the next panic will be when people realize the Trusts As We Know Them are ending. The good news on that is, there were so many comments (over 8,000 that were acceptably on-topic and not profane) that NFA has to answer each one before proceeding with the rule adoption, so that might buy some time. But yes, it will get worse a lot before it gets better.

Word is generally that this E-file heyday of 3-4 month turnarounds is also a temporary thing; that the fast approvals we see now are just part of their roll-out testing, and that'll start backing up pretty soon.

This guy wins!

I called the ATF this afternoon and they said approved on January 31st.
When I got home there was an email from my dealer letting me know my stamp had arrived.

Winner please PM me your mailing address and what color mag you want.

Feels pretty good, doesn't it. :s0155:

I'm pretty sure they do approvals in batches because I also got a call on Monday with the good news that 2 stamps had arrived for me too. I sent in my paperwork about a week after you did.

This guy wins!

I called the ATF this afternoon and they said approved on January 31st.
When I got home there was an email from my dealer letting me know my stamp had arrived.

Winner please PM me your mailing address and what color mag you want.

Holy smokes....I completely forgot about this thread.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad that it took that long for your stamp to be approved.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top