JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, a contest. The person who correctly guesses how long in terms of the Date it takes for my stamp to get Approved ,will win a new in the wrap 30 round Pmag (gen2,Moe) for the ar-15 rifle. FDE, Foliage green, Black & I have one O.D. green. Specify windowed or not and I will try to get you that.

Rules
1) only 1 guess per person (username)
2) If a Date is picked more than once the earliest post wins
3) I'm not gonna ship this to a place where it'll get me jail time for sending it, so you folks in Cali can guess but I'll send the mag to the next closest person in terms of date.

So here's the facts on the suppressor, It's a .22lr SWR Specter 2, paperwork was mailed 3/27, check cashed 4/5 and went pending 6/6/13.
The paperwork was kicked back on 10/17/13 and I sent the notarized amendment in today 10/26/13.

Approved 1-31-14
Stamp arrived 2-11-14

Changed the original post to reflect Date (not days) , and Approval Date (not date I received the stamp).
Feel free to change your Date on your 1 guess as much as you'd like, whatever you have down when approval happens is what your final answer is. Thanks for playing.

11/30/13
When mine came back, I just forgot to sign one part.. Sent it back and got it all finalized in 30 days.

So around a month or less is my guess. And that was when waiting periods were at the 6-7 month period.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top