JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When it's awesome to see other states doing great things but knowing your state will never ever adopt something cool like this.

Yup, Iowa will have CON CARRY on July 1, 2021. With the RINO gov Kim Reynolds, I wasn't sure she would sign it or not. Also, Bloomberg flunkies were trying to buy her off, but with her approval rating in the toilet, she finally decided that she had to if she didn't want to be recalled by concerned citizens with pitchforks and torches, not to mention a rail, tar, and feathers. And it was still close!

On another site I did a semi-over the top, mostly accurate, NY Times article as if written by a pro-gunner skit that the self-proclaimed "pro-RINO/preferred Hitlery over Donald/claims to be in favor of guns (sorta)" poster there went batsnot on, and was in near tears over, tearing me a new one over my "mistakes" and how dare I post all that pro-gun stuff like it would have been written by a pro-gun NY Times writer! He was not in favor of having stupidity exposed by having it made fun of!

Of course the RINOs have fought tooth and nail to keep the change to the IA Constitution from going through too. The thought that the IA Constitution being changed to "The right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT BE INFRINGED. PERIOD." has them in tears and doing everything they can to keep it off the ballot, by ANY means possible. They blocked it once by the State Recorder "forgetting it" and not publishing it, a mistake of course, (nudge-nudge, wink-wink). Hopefully, that gets pushed through the leg., published, passed again, and then going to a vote, before the turn of the next century too!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top