JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not surprised. I wasn't able to renew my conceal carry permit last November because of the new Oregon gun laws. I got busted for smoking a joint being passed down the row at a concert in 1979 so I am not eligible to own a conceal carry license in Oregon any longer. F'n stupid liberal lawmakers do not represent me. It's OK for marijuana card holders to obtain conceal carry permits in Oregon but I can't be trusted to conceal carry any longer because I have a record for getting busted for a roach. Ridiculous laws like this make me want to take my business and move out of this bleeding heart liberal state, unfortunately my wife isn't too receptive on moving because she has family in the area.

I am sure that OR has ways of fixing your problem. Read RCW 9.41.040, 042 and 047 (yes I know, it's WA code, but read it anyway) Then look in ORS 166 and see if you do not find equivilent language...most states have a way to expunge that stuff from long ago...(5 to 10 years is the usual "clean" time)

I recently applied for my non resident chl. I have one misdemeanor marijuana possession charge from 7 years ago from Washington. I just called multnomah county chl unit and asked specifically if I would be denied since the charge was in washington. I was told it would not be denied as long as it was one misdemeanor drug charge over four years ago, even though it was washington. I'll report back in 16 days and let you know if I was actually approved or not. I also wrote the same information in my compelling letter sent with application so I'm hoping they actually read the letter before setting the appointment I went too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top