JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This brings up a Soap box rant I have; Bear with me. We now have a Private Army here in the Good Ol U.S. of A! An army for hire meant to take on the people with out rule of law and against our constitution. An army outside out regular Congressional signed Lawful Military! They know a fight is coming and they have brought this here not to boost what we all ready have, but to usurp what they want! How this plays out will be very important to the future we have! Civil War? Damn right!!! The trigger for this will be a "War" some place else ( North Korea) to keep our Real Military occupied over seas while we are subjugated to martial law here and stripped of our rights! Islam will strike then, when we are weakest and unarmed, and this will be the start of the real fight!

OK, Rant over!

The only hope I have if something like that were to happen is that our law enforcement National Guard Etc would not want to be on the receiving end of a pissed-off gun owner while trying to take away his guns or that they would be like-minded with us and refused the order

Okay so what's a night from movie quotes my next or second favorite movie quote,

The rest of them may get me in a rush but not before I turn your head into a canoe get it

Hey Jim..love g.r.i.t.s. too....you are right though. I am always looking planning thinking learning and watching we should all be doing the same for like the Bible says I will come as a thief in the night you will not know the time

The only hope I have if something like that were to happen is that our law enforcement National Guard Etc would not want to be on the receiving end of a pissed-off gun owner while trying to take away his guns or that they would be like-minded with us and refused the order

I guarantee that it will not be like NOLA after Katrina, first time shame on you second time shame on me.
But it's for your own safety..... BS!!! Get off my effing porch!!!

I worked in New Orleans after Katrina it was like a third world country of course New Orleans was kind of always like a third world country. The horrible thing was all it took was a second of clear thought and you realize this was going on in the United States in the 21st century it was very very sad and very scary

Whatever kit you decide on, remember...

one is none, two is one, and three is glee.

And yes, the preacher doth practiceth what he preacheth! ;)

image.jpeg

You know guys the bad part about this is how many times do we have to see this how many times do we have to say organizations like the ATF FBI CIA pick your acronym walk into someone's home and do whatever they want to do and nothing ever happens. I mean it any point in time all they have to do it's a domestic terrorist point the finger at you come into your home and take what they want with the terror laws being the way they are now you could be locked up indefinitely with no trial no Miranda warning no pass go no collect $200. And I daresay our executive officer for the last eight years hasn't done us any favors

Ura-ki..(love the name by the way)
10 points for a great quote!
The good ole days when men were men!
Seriously though we could use alot more men like that these days. I look around at some of the younger generations and just shake my head. Most of the ones I see walking around Olympia look like they would more prep for a weed growing operation than they do for their future

Oh & back to topic, I carried a S&W 439 9mm for 20 years, twas an outstanding sidearm. A few years ago I reevaluated my belongings and consolidated to 3 calibers 22lr, .223 & 40 S&W.
I CC an XDM40 comp. every day.
It's been over 20 years since I was forced to live in a big city, this fresh air is good for the soul...

I am actually trying to consolidate too. I had always believed that guns are a tool for a tool box and the more tools you have the harder it is to load the toolbox and go to work. It is a great idea.

I don't think our age has any thing to do with this, or our wisdom, I think its the stark realization that the world has changed in a profound way and the threats we are used to have changed to something far more sinister. For the first time in American history we face a very real evil threat that we cannot control or over come. Some one here on this forum said it best, these Soulless, Godless Animals that now threaten us are the "Perfect Weapons of Mass Destruction! They cannot be detected, cannot be avoided, and cannot be stopped before they act! Deep down inside, I think many of us have come to this conclusion and we have made the choice to do something for our selves and out families to protect our selves as best we might.

LOL!!! Well guys n gals, you may be right that age doesn't have anything to do with your personal defence decisions. But they will! ;) Everything you said about the amoral, dead conscious, creeps is true, and I CANT FIGHT ANYMORE!!! Even 8-10 years ago I could fight like a machine. Now I can't! Trust me it's a very gut wrenching drop when your defensive strategies can't include busting melons anymore! A most helpless feeling! Fight for right? Young whole folks will have to carry on with that! I'll try to keep me and mine breathing! A little rambling, sorry, but it's late and I'm hurting. :cool:

LOL!!! Well guys n gals, you may be right that age doesn't have anything to do with your personal defence decisions. But they will! ;) Everything you said about the amoral, dead conscious, creeps is true, and I CANT FIGHT ANYMORE!!! Even 8-10 years ago I could fight like a machine. Now I can't! Trust me it's a very gut wrenching drop when your defensive strategies can't include busting melons anymore! A most helpless feeling! Fight for right? Young whole folks will have to carry on with that! I'll try to keep me and mine breathing! A little rambling, sorry, but it's late and I'm hurting. :cool:
Sounds like a perfect candidate for an M1A in the distance keeping every thing between the tree line and you covered! Theres always a little more fight in the oldest dog, just show some teeth now and then, let um know you still care!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top