JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here is another interesting twist. We have the capability to use solar power which could reduce a lot of FF emissions & dependence across the globe. Why is it not mandatory in all new construction? I have been to more than a few solar power seminars. Hell they even have solar power shingles for roofs, so you couldn't even tell a house has solar power. Bottom line, if we were using solar power everywhere (homes, cars, water heating, street lights, motorcycles grocery stores and malls). imagine how much less FF we'd be using. Then when it becomes the norm the price to manufacture goes down and then all countries adopt this.

How about fuel cell technology. Check it out, you could cut your fuel cost by 90%. It is here now!. Problem with it is, govt and power companies don't want the public using them. Imagine all customers on the grid cutting their energy usage by 90%. Check it out cost at about 50k to install one in a home... Cost prohibited? I think not, you would save the 50k investment pretty fast in energy cost/usage. I think you could save money instead of t he traditional furnace in a new home construction put in a fuel cell and save from day one!.

It's like we are a species in a Star Trek Series that just gobbles up a worlds natural resources and then moves on to the next one.

Last Edited:
Another question, why are we so infatuated with colonizing mars. Both at the country and private level. Mars would need to be Terra formed, I my opinion we should put the money in our own planet!... right? .... unless the brainiacs think our planet is already lost!. Maybe the plan is to colonize mars and take only the select, chosen few to the new mars colony. All just speculation. But maybe!

Last Edited:
Good question on solar. I've been going some reading/viewing on the topic recently. In Arizona, where I'm doing a lot of research on, it appears to be much more "a thing", no doubt due to the joyfully warm climate.

Solar is getting so good even WA residents can take advantage of it. Unless you live under a tree canopy.

In 100 or so years we've went from walking the earth to flying around the earth and even sending man to the moon and probes and rovers to mars.

Why have we not figured out how to stop the pollution of our plant and shifted away from fossil fuels?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads