JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Enabling the possession of illegal guns...."

How the heck do they figure that? A bushmaster ar-15 isn't illegal. Either is a polymer80 receiver. Unless I missed something not in that article....

The perp was a prohibited person, maybe? It wasn't registered so possession was illegal?

That still doesn't make the rifle itself and "illegal gun". The perp can't be blamed though.. right?

My other favorite: "Buffalo is experiencing a wave of crime that began in 2020." But how is that possible with some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation? Here's an idea for ya! Get tough on crime instead of passing laws allowing criminals free to walk your streets?

Should be suing the Black Soprano Family too. Glorification of criminal violence. Where's the parents music resource center when you need em?

Benny-The-Butcher-Interview-chain-scaled-e1596218230236.jpeg.jpg

I guess the city of Rochester has filed an idential lawsuit as well.

Bushmaster issued a statement that was pretty cool.
1671693587547.png

If this isn't libelous enough.....
1671693822552.png

I hope every single defendant named in those lawsuits sues for libel and reverses the financail hurt on those that initiate this drivel.

Last Edited:
Counter sue the city for breeding criminals
Don't get me started. I've long been a believer that folks should have to obtain a permit to procreate. Too many laws in place keeping people "safe" and crippling natural selection.🤣

(For the unsure... yes... that was an attempt at humor. Lighten up!)

2021 CDC report on leading causes of death in the U.S.

• Heart disease: 696,962
  • Cancer: 602,350
  • COVID-19: 350,831
  • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 200,955
  • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 160,264
  • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 152,657
  • Alzheimer's disease: 134,242
  • Diabetes: 102,188
  • Influenza and pneumonia: 53,544
  • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 52,547

Firearms related deaths in the U.S. (accidental, homicide, and suicide combined) were 47,000 (an increase from 33,000 in prior years)

Over half of those were suicide.

Why don't they sue fast food companies for heart disease? Why don't they sue chemical companies for selling carcinogenic materials? Why don't they sue Dr, Fauci for funding COVID development? Why don't they sue sugar manufacturers for the explosion in cases of diabetes?

Oh, that's right….. none of those can resist tyrannical policies. I guess I just answered my own question.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top