JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
His name is already out. I believe KOMO 4 news blurted his name out or maybe it was KIRO 7 news. I cant remember now but his name is already out. I will mention him initials (J.F.) but nothing more. One thing that did not make the news was the fact that the shooting suspect literaly sh1t his pants when my co-worker fired over his head.

Dave Workman - the reason the suspect did not have a King County criminal record was because he is from California. I am sure he has a record there because when my co-worker told him to get on the ground and whipped out the handcuffs the suspect put his hands behind his back like he knew the drill. If you PM me some contact info I will pass it along.

Wow, that's terrific that you actually know who he is! His name will probably come out in a few days, so until then, could you please give us all a little verification by providing the Good Samaritan's initials? That way we can all be sure you're thinking of the right guy.
- Thx.

Really bad time to have a FTF, I wonder if the mag popped partially out. My Kahr has a mag catch that extends too far out IMO making it easy to unintentionally push in. I'd like to take a couple of tenths off it. I wont carry it in anything but a stiff holster until then.

He did not have an FTF. He cleared the chamber before the cops got there cause he knew he would have to surrender the firearm.

Really bad time to have a FTF, I wonder if the mag popped partially out. My Kahr has a mag catch that extends too far out IMO making it easy to unintentionally push in. I'd like to take a couple of tenths off it. I wont carry it in anything but a stiff holster until then.

Well he gets an attaboy from me. :s0155: Tell him to consider joining this forum, I'll know he'll get a bunch more.

I can forgive the warning shot things happen under pressure, a shooter was running in his direction with gun in hand.

I dont plan on getting close enough to the bag guy to cuff him. Keep him at gun point and far enough away that he can not easily get to me..........

I wonder... . what if the guy who was standing at gunpoint (or laying for that matter) simply stated, "I'm walking away" and started walking away... What could the guy do to legally keep him there? He obviously couldn't shoot him.

I wonder... . what if the guy who was standing at gunpoint (or laying for that matter) simply stated, "I'm walking away" and started walking away... What could the guy do to legally keep him there? He obviously couldn't shoot him.

If the perp had just committed a violent felony by shooting someone with a gun, and was still carrying that gun as he walked away, then it seems to me that one could use whatever force was deemed necessary in order to affect a citizens arrest and prevent that violent felon from harming anyone else.

That being said, its a theory I personally would NOT want to test in court.

I'd do what ANY married man does when his wife is calling his name for some "honey-do" task... have convenient hearing loss. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top