JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's always the gun that's the issue.
People (not the gun community) need to wake the FVCK up and see the light.
Mayor derkin. A master puppet? No strings attached?

Get some letters out to the critters in Olympia that, ask nicely, to go to a mirror and stand looking at themselves. Ask them to say out loud....
"Three men with very long criminal records did a bunch of shooting on a public street with people all around. Many shots were fired back and fourth between these known criminals. Several people were injured and one died as a result of these known criminals shooting at each other. MY response, as a representative of the public body, is to pass laws to make it harder for law abiding, non-criminal, citizens to get concealed carry permits."

Or some such.. How these so-called "Representatives" at the state capitols come up with this stuff twists my brain.

How the "representatives" manage to have the authority for any ruling for the better of the citizen, without citizen input, that's what twists my brain.
Boot Lickers, REJOICE

Of course we are being penalized for Seattle incompetence.

These recent shooters like most others should have been in jail. But Seattle/King County failed to prosecute them and protect the community.

So we catch the blame and gun bans/control are an easy sell to many.

But again I preach to the choir, as we know the bad guys will break gun laws just as they break the laws against shooting people.

Guns would have been blamed if baseball bats were used in Seattle. It's the status-quo in that cesspool area.... o_O

Well of course ! What a silly question.
Not to put too fine of a point on it, but they're not being penalized because of it... that machine is already in motion. The ones who hate us just use it (A shooting. ANY shooting. If there's not one currently in the news cycle, just wait, it'll come) to deflect criticism and portray guns and their owners as the problem.
Their proposals are already in the can... they're just waiting for a tragedy so that they appear to be "doing something".
In uncharacteristic moments of veracity some of the more lucid devils will admit that they have no political will to take real crime fighting measures and that scapegoating gun owners is much easier. They know that gun control can't work to reduce crime and that criminals do pretty much whatever they want and short of real prosecutions and sentences they and their laws are only useful in their campaigns. Also, that undue financial and bureaucratic burdens placed on gun owners in the form of taxes, fees, licenses, etc is a feature, not a bug. They LIKE it when we complain... "If you love your guns so much you should be willing to do whatever it takes to keep them".

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but they're not being penalized because of it... that machine is already in motion. The ones who hate us just use it (A shooting. ANY shooting. If there's not one currently in the news cycle, just wait, it'll come) to deflect criticism and portray guns and their owners as the problem.
Their proposals are already in the can... they're just waiting for a tragedy so that they appear to be "doing something".
In uncharacteristic moments of veracity some of the more lucid devils will admit that they have no political will to take real crime fighting measures and that scapegoating gun owners is much easier. They know that gun control can't work to reduce crime and that criminals do pretty much whatever they want and short of real prosecutions and sentences they and their laws are only useful in their campaigns. Also, that undue financial and bureaucratic burdens placed on gun owners in the form of taxes, fees, licenses, etc is a feature, not a bug. They LIKE it when we complain... "If you love your guns so much you should be willing to do whatever it takes to keep them".

Yeah, but what I wrote took a lot less time. :p

How the "representatives" manage to have the authority for any ruling for the better of the citizen, without citizen input, that's what twists my brain.
Boot Lickers, REJOICE

TPTB (progressives) have brainwashed the Democrat party, they in-tun make past law abiding gun owners felons with the stroke of a pen!!!:mad:
They have been so empowered for the last seven years with the passing of billionaire funded initiatives that go against our constitutional rights!!!:mad:
they will stop at nothing and will not listen to their constituents, who have not been represented with a super majority in Washington and Oregon.

I have to wonder why we let people that have been arrested 44 times walk the streets! I may be cold and harsh at times but this world does not need people like that.

I have to wonder why we let people that have been arrested 44 times walk the streets! I may be cold and harsh at times but this world does not need people like that.

This has been my question. I suggested those better at writing and speaking, than myself, flood the Newspapers in the major cities in Oregon and Washington with editorials.

I see in Portland "gang violence" has become "gun violence". Now the blame for crimes isn't on minority gang members , its on gun owners.:confused:

I see in Portland "gang violence" has become "gun violence". Now the blame for crimes isn't on minority gang members , its on gun owners.:confused:

HA! And Portland disbanded the "Gang Enforcement Team" and replaced it with the "Gun Violence Reduction Team". "Racism", you know. o_O

Since im going to be held accountable for what a criminal does that steals my guns, how about making the people who let these criminals free accountable for these criminals actions?

Get some letters out to the critters in Olympia that, ask nicely, to go to a mirror and stand looking at themselves. Ask them to say out loud....
"Three men with very long criminal records did a bunch of shooting on a public street with people all around. Many shots were fired back and fourth between these known criminals. Several people were injured and one died as a result of these known criminals shooting at each other. MY response, as a representative of the public body, is to pass laws to make it harder for law abiding, non-criminal, citizens to get concealed carry permits."

Or some such.. How these so-called "Representatives" at the state capitols come up with this stuff twists my brain.
THEY ARE Anti-Gunners. WE MUST DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO NOT ELECT THEM!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top