JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This Christmas was crappy.
I had pneumonia, so dinner was Gatorade and hot cider. No appetite.
Too bad for me. The wife went to the daughter and son in law's. He made prime rib. :(
Part of the club huh? Wifey and I were four days into the rona on Christmas eve/day. With negative appetites! She was still testing positive two days ago!

That's a long ride. Lofall's a couple miles south of me. Belfair's about an hour away.
There was a Harley dealership on Provost (where the kids used to drag race), but I don't think it opened until the 90's.
Last I looked, it was a NW Motorsports shop.
I remember a small auto parts store at the far end of town, next to the muffler shop. This would've been just past the J&M tavern, if you're heading towards Newberry Hill. Otherwise you had to go into Bremerton to get parts, as far as I can remember..
@DeanMk Port Gamble or a view of the Hood Canal Bridge?

@DeanMk Port Gamble or a view of the Hood Canal Bridge?
Here's a shot from my back yard. Are you one of my neighbors?

2012_0712_001.jpg

When you get old, you lose two things; the second is your memory, but I can't remember the first.
You just wait Boy! I know you're younger, than a lot of us, it's not so funny when you get here! :s0140:

But maybe you'll be lucky due to clean(er) living and remember everything important into old age?

Upcoming Events

Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top