JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

A man called the deadliest sniper in United States history was found dead Saturday.

Chris Kyle was one of two individuals reportedly shot and killed at Rough Creek Lodge.

The man suspected of murdering Kyle and the second individual was apprehended near Lancaster hours after the incident, the Stephenville Empire-Tribune reported.

The assailant reportedly fled the scene in Kyle's vehicle, which bore the emblem of his business, Craft International, which provides military and law enforcment training.

Erath County Sheriff's investigators, Stephenville police and Texas Rangers responded to the scene and other agencies were on the lookout for the suspect vehicle. The pickup truck was described as a large black four-door truck, elevated high off of the ground. The suspect vehicle is described as completely covered in Rhino Liner with a skull sticker in the back window.

As the search for the suspect heated up, Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant called the suspect is armed and "extremely dangerous," although he declined to elaborate on the statement.

Rough Creek Lodge, an upscale hunting lodge, is located near the Somervell County line on U.S. Highway 67 between the cities of Glen Rose and Stephenville.

The suspected homicide is the second in two days for Erath County investigators. At about 2:30 p.m. Friday, they responded to a residence off of Pigeon Road, where Jeffrey Vegas Sewalt, 59, was found dead from a gunshot wound to the head.

Bryant said investigators were treated that case as a murder investigation.

Additional details on the Rough Creek case will be provided as soon as they become available.

I think I'll put my tin foil hat on now.

R.I.P Chris Kyle

ed7be33a648a231f3d9086490d36d528.jpg

Sad day indeed. I had the priviledge to have met Chris at the shot show a year ago. Chatted with him maybe 5 min about the Navy and everyday things. One hell of a nice guy and surely will be missed. I even read his book he signed and gave me last year (no much of a big book person), quite the read. RIP.

Yeah, I don't much subscribe to conspiracy theories, but wow.

Good Bye Mr. Kyle. Thank you for your service in the military and your service since you retired. May your range in heaven always have calm wind and good light...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top