JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RIP.

Don't forget that Mas Ayoob was in a helo accident the other day. Looks like they missed him on that attempt. - /sarcasm

No doubt saved once again by his body armor. ( read Jeep Cherokee incident ) I am always very impressed with America's bravest reserve cop and highly esteemed gunfighter who has never been in a gunfight. However, in fairness to the man I will give him full credit for following the warrior's primary rule to the limit. 1. " Never, ever pass on an opportunity to blow one's own horn. Consider making some bubblegum up if you have to. "

COME ON. The source for this complete line of BOVINE EXCREMENT is very suspect at best.

Is there anything about this quote (below) that makes you say to yourself "wait a minute ... my critical thinking skills are causing my BSometer to peg"?????

"SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price commit suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden."

If you can't figure it out then I am not surprised you believe this complete crapola. Good grief, it's bad enough Kyle is killed but to pollute a thread that should be about a true warrior with this kind of nonsense is the epitome of moronic.

Great interview, cool guy! I hate to see anyone go out like that, but especially a decorated vet! Bless him and his poor family! Blessings on " the other person" and his family if he had one! The he77 of these situations is we should send the same blessings to the poor, ruined Marine who committed the killings. Best wishes for all our vets!

COME ON. The source for this complete line of BOVINE EXCREMENT is very suspect at best.

Is there anything about this quote (below) that makes you say to yourself "wait a minute ... my critical thinking skills are causing my BSometer to peg"?????

"SEAL Team 4 Commanding Officer Job W. Price commit suicide. He was best known for finding and then killing Osama bin Laden."

If you can't figure it out then I am not surprised you believe this complete crapola. Good grief, it's bad enough Kyle is killed but to pollute a thread that should be about a true warrior with this kind of nonsense is the epitome of moronic.

I took the link directly from Chris Kyles facebook page....
And you probably still think Vince Foster killed himself.
PYHO

Sad day. If it's true he was killed by a vet with PTSD it only proves we need more mental health assistance in this country, especially for returning vets. I feel lucky I don't have as many issues anymore as some of my friends.

If you are a vet and you are having problems please contact someone. Also check out Team Rubicon at Disaster Response Veterans Service Organization | Team Rubicon. I'm the Oregon State Director of Field Operations and I would be more than happy to help you get involved.

This is a tragedy. Not sure how many of you read 'American Sniper' but it's a great read about a true American hero. To think that he survived 4 tours in Iraq only to come home and die at a gun range is a sick irony. His poor family who has already had to endure so much.

RIP Chis Kyle

Untouchable in Iraq, Ex-Sniper Dies in a Shooting Back Home

tumblr_maxgv1PNRl1r4ly8qo1_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all for taking friends to the range, but I would be the last person to go shooting with someone who has suffered from any mental illness in the past. Some things just do not mix, and crazies with guns is one of them.

I made thread about this yesterday, I don't know why I put it under legal and political.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/121060-chris-kyle-american-sniper-found-killed.html

Apparently Chris Kyle was killed at some kind of charity event along with a Marine veteran. The alleged killer is also a former Marine that's supposedly suffering PTSD.

Chris Kyle likes to volunteer his time with veterans with PTSD by taking them to the shooting range. Not sure exactly how that works as the post on sofrep.com didn't go into details.

Lots of conflicting reports though. I'm sure more details will come about pretty soon.

Brandon Webb (former SEAL sniper and instructor, author of "The Red Circle") is a writer for the sofrep.com website so I would think that info posted there would be more detailed than what's on the news right now about Chris Kyle.
http://www.military.com/daily-news/...d-on-gun-range.html?comp=1198882887570&rank=1

Dude, really? All you do is post in people's threads, just spewing negativity and discontent. I dont agree with the conspiracy theory angle wholeheartedly, but my tactic is to not read the threads, too easy. People are entitled to their own thoughts with out those who disagree calling them names.

Nugent better watch his six.

We can't loose the Nuge, man! He's pretty hard core in some of his beliefs, but he's at least honest. Besides, how many other rockers are willing to stand up for gun owners and hunters?

It does seem pretty crazy and too coincidental that a bunch of high profile firearms industry types are being killed off. I still say that Robbie Barkmann and Ronnie Barrett better be super vigilant.

color me shocked that the nuts already smell a conspiracy

I'm a calm, rational person. I'm fairly well educated. While I may not completely and wholeheartedly believe in the theories that have been advanced recently, the death and near death of several prominent and vocal pro-2nd Amendment advocates certainly gives even reasonable people reason to start asking questions, especially after several left-wing groups and individuals made veiled death threats against pro-2nd amendment groups.

Be very careful calling people "nuts". One could look at almost anyone and find something in their lives that would qualify to other people as nuts. So perhaps look into the mirror and reflect before passing judgement on others...

I fear that this unfortunate death will be used by the anti-gun media and politicians to take 2nd Amendment Rights from Veterans with PTSD disabilities.

There's a video of a mother and son at an indoor shooting facility and the mother pops her son in the back of the head, killing him. Crazy happens. Knock on wood.
May God rest his soul and may others burn in hell.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top