JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My only thoughts on this part about Team 6 being shot down are 1) All we ever saw were pics of what looked like a body being kicked overboard.
2) The members killed were the only ones other then our gooberment that know if it really was done on that raid or if he wasnt killed before and it was covered up till it was needed to raise BHO's ratings with the public to further his overall grand scheme of ruining OUR COUNTRY.

After talking to trusted friends who are or had been over there many times and who and what thier jobs are I myself am leaning to the it was staged side.

While in some instances complacency can happen with people who have served, I for one know it is rare for members in his area of training.

Because, I am an old soldier. Old soldiers don't become old if they don't keep an open ear. Conspiracy theory is a funny thing, in my experience. The really crazy ones always seem to be rooted in some wisp of truth. A healthy amount of paranoia is a good thing.

I research things, and try not to get things wrong, but I'm human, so I do. I've admittedly posted a couple of questionable things which have been out of date, or pulled out of context. Trust me on this though; In my experience, the government is not usually our friend. And if indeed there is some plot to kill off our best, it is because our very best could pose the biggest threat to the "stability" of the state. We don't tend to be quiet about things.
I'm with you on this brother, Just ask Pat Tillman about being quiet, there's a whole story to look into there. Being called a conspiracy theorist doesn't even have a negative connotation for me anymore, sorta like saying "This guy doesn't believe the official story, What a kook". The government has to re-earn the right to just be believed automatically. As far as Chris Kyle is concerned, I respect the man, but I at least believe he may have been witness to some things certain elements didn't want to have come out, I suspect there is a story there as well.

My only thoughts on this part about Team 6 being shot down are 1) All we ever saw were pics of what looked like a body being kicked overboard.
2) The members killed were the only ones other then our gooberment that know if it really was done on that raid or if he wasnt killed before and it was covered up till it was needed to raise BHO's ratings with the public to further his overall grand scheme of ruining OUR COUNTRY.

After talking to trusted friends who are or had been over there many times and who and what thier jobs are I myself am leaning to the it was staged side.

While in some instances complacency can happen with people who have served, I for one know it is rare for members in his area of training.

I'm not really sure I am understanding what you are saying. I think you might be suggesting that perhaps our government is killing off some if its best and brightest warriors to cover something up. In case that is what you're getting at here's a link to dispel that conspiratorial myth of the helo crash:

Helicopter Crash in Afghanistan Reportedly Kills Members of SEAL Team 6 | Fox News

"We don't believe that any of the special operators who were killed were involved in the bin Laden operation," a senior U.S. military official told Fox News.

Kevatc,
While I have read this and many other articles on it, I still have to question the very quote you used. I mean a senior U.S. military official " We don't believe" not .... There were no special operators killed who were involved in the bin laden operation... that would have been more convincing to most.

I want to ask you one question. Do you honestly trust our government?

I for one WISH I could, but sadly I cant, and that bothers me more then anything coming from a military family and having served myself.

It is a sad day when a good majority of our government could not give a care for the Constitution or what it means to our country. The only care they have is thier own personal benifit.

Just my own thoughts, yet shared by many in this country!

In the absence of the complete facts (all first reports are in error), it seems to me that what happened to Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield was the firearm equivalent of the "sucker punch." That could come at anytime and anywhere. Why read so much into it?

Where is this coming from? Chris Kyle and Chad Littlefield were not "victims of a random robber". They were out at the gun range trying to help a Marine with PTSD deal with his issues when the guy wigged out and murdered them. Ever been to a range? Someone can easily turn and start pumping lead into others, complacency had nothing to do with it or do you always "cover" the guys you're out shooting with?

Marine RESERVIST. Dude was a tampon, not active. BIG difference.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top