JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Were they all killed by Ghost of Kiev, too? Or by the Snake Island Thirteen? A babushka with a tomato jar? A pensioner firing bird shot?

The things people will believe. 😆

Putin is a Russian patriot and an Orthodox Christian, love him or hate him. He's doing what he was elected to do. Russian enlistments are UP, unlike Ukraine's. I'll grant that he is Russian and governing Russia, not an American president with American democratic values. The old Russian slogan of Nationalism, Orthodoxy, and Autocracy still holds in many ways today. Our US/Brit media judges Russia thru a Western lens while knowing jack of Russian history and cultural mores.
We may not always be comfortable with things as we perceive them, but there it is- it is Russia, a nation over 1000 years old.
People seem to have forgotten what a crap-hole Russia was in after the Afghan war and the collapse of the USSR. Putin brought the country together and got the crippled vets into housing, paid the bills, cleaned up some of the oligarchs, and got the babushkas off the streets and collecting meaningful pensions..
He has also moved to protect the Russian populations trapped in Ukraine and denied basic civil rights by the Kiev regime. I'm not going to get into an argument about it- except to say that the Russian-majority areas in Ukraine have paid a great deal in blood, lives and treasure for some kind of autonomy and fair treatment from Kiev. Kiev has consistently denied that and violated the Minsk Accords and become the stalking horse for the USA in a proxy war against Russia- our secretary of "Defense" admitted as much when he said our purpose was to bleed the Russians...
Personally I'm sick of the whole damn thing and hope it's over soon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top