JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neat...but I heard that he was aiming for the other guy.... :D

Kidding of course .....
Having a little bit of experience as a sniper when on a few combat deployments , I can say 2 miles is a loooooog way out there.
Andy

Suuuuure, like the Ghost of Kiev, the babushka who took down a drone with pickle jar, the retiree who shot down a bomber with his 12-gauge, etc, etc.

Impressive. Now if he could make that shot from a vessel bouncing in the waves at a target that was on another vessel bouncing in the waves.
And do it with one and only one shot.

Most Mile plus kills are not a one-shot affair.
One shot is the kill shot.
But seldom is the kill shot the only attempt to hit said target.

What are the current losses per side? I cant find recent/reliable info online
Really can't trust either side on that anyways. At this point, Ukraine claims to have killed more Russians than were ever sent in the first place, or at least nearly.

In any case, the number of casualties hasn't generally been a reliable indicator as to who wins a war. The USSR lost like 14000 in Afghanistan while Mujahadeen losses were more than 10x that number; the latter ended up winning.

Meh... I made a similar shot one time with a rubber band and a paper clip. Fidel Castro never knew what hit him. What's that, you say? He "died of natural causes", you say? False. That was just the cover story I had my pal JD Salinger whip up. That shot landed me my 6th Medal of Honor.

What are the current losses per side? I cant find recent/reliable info online

Really can't trust either side on that anyways. At this point, Ukraine claims to have killed more Russians than were ever sent in the first place, or at least nearly.

In any case, the number of casualties hasn't generally been a reliable indicator as to who wins a war. The USSR lost like 14000 in Afghanistan while Mujahadeen losses were more than 10x that number; the latter ended up winning.
The kill count doesn't matter, Ukraine is running out of (prime) fighting aged men.

The only thing that would save Ukraine (in theory) is WMD's…. it's simple math applied to manpower attrition rates and reserves, but the introduction of WMD's would also unleash Putin to use WMD's and Ukraine would become a glowing radioactive stain within a few hours.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top