JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have one I've never shot & a4.5" & 6" S&W 422 which are very accurate also. Shot my last quirrel with the shorter one. Looks like it has no bore. Great guns!

The cheapest gun I still own is a Russian Baikal MP-18 12-gauge single shot. I think it was under $100 new... although they're not imported anymore. It is simplicity and reliability incarnate.

Keltec P17 17 rd 22lr pistal Just bough 2 more for $199 ea.I have 2 already. Run any ammo, set up for a can, barrel doesn't move so it's accurate, Each comes w/3 16 rd mags, weighs under 14oz loaded, 3.9" & $199 is MSRP Guns.com wants $411, Ordered them from Kvar this AM
Rossi semi auto 22lr paid $93. Rossi/Braztech make Mossbergs so mags iinterchange, runs great.
These are $200 shipped at PSA. Are you still happy with your's?

had a buddy that owned a hi point in 45 , 9mm and 2 9mm carbines , I was surprised that they were accurate and always worked
he put several thousand rounds through them without issue . While I don't own one they seem to be a decent firearm for the price

had a buddy that owned a hi point in 45 , 9mm and 2 9mm carbines , I was surprised that they were accurate and always worked
he put several thousand rounds through them without issue . While I don't own one they seem to be a decent firearm for the price
Those things have been a great deal for what you pay for them since they hit. Only reason I don't own one is the proprietary mags but for the price they sell for? They give a LOT of value. Lot of video's of people trying to make one fail and finding it quite hard to do

image-8.jpg

Arak with the Sunday morning Necro!

Nice!

I paid $200 bucks for the last Glock 17 I bought. It was well loved and continues to run no problem.

These are $200 shipped at PSA. Are you still happy with your's?

Thanks for bumping this 3 year old thread...
My pick for cheap CARRY gun is the SCCY CPX-2 gen3.
An 11 shot, DAO only, 9mm, semi-auto, no safety, so 2x+1 rounds of a 5 shot revolver at 1/4 the price.
Sportsman's sells them for $170 online and store managers will honor that price or order it online sent to your local store for no shipping cost.

It is really a clone of the discontinued Keltec P11.
The gen3 has a rail in front of the trigger guard, the finger grooves removed from the grip, and better sites.
I put a block sock on mine:
GSock.JPG
jmo,
🤔
Edit: if DAO is not your thing, they sell a striker fired version too:

Last Edited:
Thanks for bumping this 3 year old thread...
My pick for cheap CARRY gun is the SCCY CPX-2 gen3.
An 11 shot, DAO only, 9mm, semi-auto, no safety, so 2x+1 rounds of a 5 shot revolver at 1/4 the price.
Sportsman's sells them for $170 online and store managers will honor that price or order it online sent to your local store for no shipping cost.

It is really a clone of the discontinued Keltec P11.
The gen3 has a rail in front of the trigger guard, the finger grooves removed from the grip, and better sites.
I put a block sock on mine:
View attachment 1450585
jmo,
🤔
Edit: if DAO is not your thing, they sell a striker fired version too:
When these hit I had heard the Co was started by someone who had worked at Kel-Tec. Have shot a couple of them since they hit and they worked great right from the box. Have the same LONG trigger pull as the KT P-11 so takes some getting used to but for the price? Seem like a solid deal.

For me, I use to categorize....
Cheap guns that actually work, as belonging to the category of "Military Surplus". However, cheap surplus isn't necessarily TRUE anymore.

Aloha, Mark

Personally I don't think about it in terms of "cheap" but I do think about "value". By value I mean what you get vs what you paid for it. If it's unreliable or ugly (excluding necessary but ugly EDC guns) I don't buy it no matter what the cost because it has zero value to me. That's why gimmick guns like thunderstruck which are ugly and poorly designed Imo I don't care what the cost is, I don't want one.

A couple examples of "value" for me:

1) Lynx 12 AK shotgun. Cost was/is? $300 and more reliable than a $1700 saiga 12. Shoots at 300 rounds per minute (it's semi auto) which is the same rate of fire as the fully automatic AA-12 shotgun that costs $20,000. Standard AK accessories fit as well as Saiga mags/drums and most importantly muzzle brakes. Those brakes can reduce felt recoil by 70%. Most fun you can have with a shotgun Imo (outside of full auto that is) and drop dead reliable. As far as raw amount of slinging lead, a mag dump of a 20 round of #OO buck = either 180 (2 3/4") or 300 (3") pellets in four seconds. The customization options of these guns is endless also:

2) MKE mp5 clones (now imported by century). These $1000 clones are built by a HK licensed manufacturer on HK tooling. They are reliable duplicates of a $2800 HK mp5.

Mke clone with fancy wood stuff example:

Just 2 examples and tons of other great value guns out there imo.

For WA residents under the current communist regime and illegal gun laws, adding a compete upper to an existing lower can be great value IMO cuz it's almost like adding another gun. For example you can add a bear creek arsenal complete 300BO lower for as low as $169 on sale which is crazy. Tons of other Ar15 & AR10 caliber options also:

CE0DBB96-1D00-4659-803A-A87FB4C09274.jpeg
1824BA7E-4A0D-4601-A7B4-FE24801AFE0B.jpeg

Last Edited:
Both of my psa ARs run just fine, $380 and $440, 5.56 and 300 blk. Definitely not competition grade but they go pew pew pew well enough to send some rounds down range.

Both of my psa ARs run just fine, $380 and $440, 5.56 and 300 blk. Definitely not competition grade but they go pew pew pew well enough to send some rounds down range.
Saw a sign at a pawn shop the other day, "AR 499".

Edit. Maybe we're back to seeing better prices for AR things again but maybe not as low as I remember during the end of Obama and the start of Trump Slump..

Years ago I was at Walmart and saw a Hatfield 20 gauge single-shot shotgun for $99. I didn't even want it but at $99 I bought it just for fun. Wound up having it for a couple years and never had any issues with it. I guess mechanically its hard to screw up a break action single shot firearm but I didn't have high hopes upon purchase. Wound up giving it to a family member who moved to a deeply rural part of WA and wanted something to keep animals away from the house. They've had it now for a few years and actually used it to yeet a coyote that tried going after their chickens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top