JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Keltec P17 17 rd 22lr pistal Just bough 2 more for $199 ea.I have 2 already. Run any ammo, set up for a can, barrel doesn't move so it's accurate, Each comes w/3 16 rd mags, weighs under 14oz loaded, 3.9" & $199 is MSRP Guns.com wants $411, Ordered them from Kvar this AM
Rossi semi auto 22lr paid $93. Rossi/Braztech make Mossbergs so mags iinterchange, runs great.

Last Edited:
Literally just purchased it today on my way home, but the price IMO was "cheap" though, the weapon certainly does not feel cheap. Anyone ever owned/fired one of these? Feedback? I got mine in .45ACP as I carry a Glock 30. Thanks!

2904E32C-01F8-4055-B977-E63B01CFBC76.jpeg

Literally just purchased it today on my way home, but the price IMO was "cheap" though, the weapon certainly does not feel cheap. Anyone ever owned/fired one of these? Feedback? I got mine in .45ACP as I carry a Glock 30. Thanks!

View attachment 1024834
I too started out with a Bond Arms, mine was a 410/45lc & I thought it was pretty great until one day I came across an American Derringer--when I saw how the spring-loaded safety instantly jumps out of the way as the hammer is cocked back on the American Derringer I sold off my Bond Arms & now have 3-4 American Derringers instead

I heard the reason you don't see a lot more of them around is the owner of the company refuses to buy liability insurance, so no distributor will carry his product

I too started out with a Bond Arms, mine was a 410/45lc & I thought it was pretty great until one day I came across an American Derringer--when I saw how the spring-loaded safety instantly jumps out of the way as the hammer is cocked back on the American Derringer I sold off my Bond Arms & now have 3-4 American Derringers instead

I heard the reason you don't see a lot more of them around is the owner of the company refuses to buy liability insurance, so no distributor will carry his product
Well thanks for sharing! I'll try this one out and see how it goes! It's my first derringer so it'll be hard to compare!

In the spirit of this thread, I'd say my Rock Island M206 snub-nose revolver in 38 special. For 220$ after the background check, it is surprisingly well-built, accurate, and has a DA and SA trigger that I find noticeably better than my GP100! It is fun to shoot and has that classic look when you think of a snubby revolver!

Never had any issues with a Rock Island, from a 1943 M-1903 on up to a Para Ord. pattern M-1911 Double Stack or an M-1 Carbine! None were exactly cheap, but none have ever had any issues ether, and I would bet my life on any of them!

Not cheap but they changed thr Taurus Raging Bull in 454 Casull/45 LC 6.5" barrel all stainless for $450 ea, I bought 2. Hardest kicking handgun made (It's Proven) So I wanted a lever action to match so ran a wanted ad, got several responses you won't touch one for under $1500. Bouught a stainless shot 6 times like new, perfect with nice wood $600. Heres a funny report from gun test in 2000 says if you need that much power buy a rifle after the Ruger & Freedom Arms quit turning after 1 shot & these are pro gun testers https://www.gun-tests.com/handguns/...too-much-power-too-little-real-world-utility/

Keltec P17 17 rd 22lr pistal Just bough 2 more for $199 ea.I have 2 already. Run any ammo, set up for a can, barrel doesn't move so it's accurate, Each comes w/3 16 rd mags, weighs under 14oz loaded, 3.9" & $199 is MSRP Guns.com wants $411, Ordered them from Kvar this AM
Rossi semi auto 22lr paid $93. Rossi/Braztech make Mossbergs so mags iinterchange, runs great.
The Smith & Wesson 22A is a sweetheart of a gun, same thing, fixed barrel. Very accurate. It's discontinued but you can find them used for under $250 now and that to me is quite a bargain. The have a picatinny rail (or maybe weaver?) along the top so you can add an optic, although some may fit better than others. Nice thing is the optic doesn't reciprocate with the slide.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top