JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
....for my Everyday Carry Back Up Gun if I were to spell it out. I am losing tonnage in spite of my medical maladies, better for health but new requirements and new options open up too. Stepping down in pants size is certainly one way you validate better health, but one of the unintended consequences of that could be your conceal carry capability.
I have been Pocket carrying my Glock 33 in the right front pocket of my jeans, and the backup gun (LCP II 380) in the back right pocket. Now I can not do that, the new pant size has smaller pockets in the rear. The LCP II now plays peek-a-boo out of the top of the pocket.
Luckily I have a CW-380 and RKBA leather Pocket Holster that fits in the smaller back pocket without playing Peek-a-Boo.
Now it might be possible to carry IWB, depending on the gun/holster combination, that would be better for drawing than from the pocket.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top