JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did Cabelas stop selling AR mags?

• Total voters
D762CFE1-28F7-4F5F-8A49-4461D029566D.jpeg

I love to go look around Cabela's but I really don't go there to buy stuff like mag's I can get the same stuff online cheaper I love the fishing section though lol I can spend a hour there alone MANY TIMES I HAVE BOUGHT FISHING GEAR THERE .LOL then I get home and relizre I already have 3 of the same thing I just bought HEHEHE HILARIOUS

I love to go look around Cabela's but I really don't go there to buy stuff like mag's I can get the same stuff online cheaper I love the fishing section though lol I can spend a hour there alone MANY TIMES I HAVE BOUGHT FISHING GEAR THERE .LOL then I get home and relizre I already have 3 of the same thing I just bought HEHEHE HILARIOUS

Same !

Okay update!
They have mags coming but delayed... Scanner said 125qty pmag30

Hunting department guy said they have slowed stocking shelf's on high capacity magazines unfortunately..

That's stupid they probably don't want to get stuck with them if they are banned
But if they are banned they will sell out in hours so kinda stupid

I've been so busy buying mags on sale at NW Armory, Brownell's and PSA (for an out of state friend ;)) I didn't notice if any of the retail stores had any in stock. PSA in particular had a daily deal on D&H GI mags w/ MagPul anti tilt followers at $9/mg w/free shipping on 10 or more yesterday. Wish I'd have bought more than I did for my friend.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top