JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did Cabelas stop selling AR mags?

• Total voters
I did and inventory yesterday, explains why the house leans on that side ;)
Too bad all the things that shoot them were lost in that tragic boat accident.:rolleyes:

My guns all went to family, then they died so I don't know where they went. Good luck with finding them. And no i wont tell anybody which family memebers got what.

And if you don't have a pile of them by now.....what the heck is wrong with you?? :D

Any of you try/use the Hexmag?
Best AR Magazines for Sale – Hexmag Assault Rifle Magazines
I bought a few here for 6.99 and have had no issues with them. Bout the same as a P-Mag I guess but I do like the pattern on the mag. I really like their AR grip. Not sure why the alum mags fell out of style, I suppose because the military has moved on. Anyways I still like and run them as well as the Pmags.

Cabellas website shows them in stock, maybe find out when your store gets their stock orders in
I know stores can run low/out if stuff between stock orders.
I really don't think there is another panic going on

Not sure why the alum mags fell out of style, I suppose because the military has moved on. Anyways I still like and run them as well as the Pmags.
Aluminum mags got a bad rep of having issues because of the military's tendency to not toss out magazines that have been used more than a NYC call girl. Personally, I prefer the aluminum magazines over polymer. Especially the 20 round ones (which do not need anti-tilt followers).

I intend on my mags lasting generations, so I have to go steel USGI...
Tho I have a few PMags as well.

I don't buy much from Cabelas, so I wouldn't know. Does anybody on here buy from them besides Argonaut?

Well now I don't know if I have military issue aluminum or commercial steel mags... great!
All I know is they fed better than Pmags.

PS: going to take a magnet to them as soon as I figure out where I lost them... ;)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top