JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did Cabelas stop selling AR mags?

• Total voters
Any of you try/use the Hexmag?
Best AR Magazines for Sale – Hexmag Assault Rifle Magazines
I bought a few here for 6.99 and have had no issues with them. Bout the same as a P-Mag I guess but I do like the pattern on the mag. I really like their AR grip. Not sure why the alum mags fell out of style, I suppose because the military has moved on. Anyways I still like and run them as well as the Pmags.
I got popped on the 6/$50 scam at GunMag Scamhouse. Look OK, but after the dude owning the company Blue Falconed his brother who did the design work... a man who'll screw over family will screw over anybody, so no more business from me.

Tully, if you're interested, my six are Gen 1's, and if you'd like 'em they're still wrapped, and yours for what they cost me plus the postage to get 'em to ya--I'm trying to standardize on two combat-loads of Gen M3 PMAG per AR plus spares.

:s0101: Saved me the trouble of searching for the thread on that subject. Anyone know what happened to the brother that designed the Hexmag is doing?? I thought there was talk of him opening his own company with a line of AR parts....

I got popped on the 6/$50 scam at GunMag Scamhouse. Look OK, but after the dude owning the company Blue Falconed his brother who did the design work... a man who'll screw over family will screw over anybody, so no more business from me.

Tully, if you're interested, my six are Gen 1's, and if you'd like 'em they're still wrapped, and yours for what they cost me plus the postage to get 'em to ya--I'm trying to standardize on two combat-loads of Gen M3 PMAG per AR plus spares.

Forgot about that - will definitely not do business with them. Sticking with PMag and Brownells GI mags. Northwest Armory has Gen 2's on sale at $11 each and if you pay cash the Brown Shi(r)ts will never know.

I have a few I got them a long time ago and did them up pretty to go with my sisters gun LOL and have a few that have never been used. IMG_20180407_101100.jpg IMG_20180407_100938.jpg MVIMG_20180407_101018.jpg

WOW.
I had no friggin clue. Damn, sorry I brought them up.
In light of your post, think I'll pass...

Ah, I go back and forth. I just can't get excited about it anymore. I shot TONS of it as a kid. but anymore I prefer bigger stuff. I know, flame away. I've heard it all before.
Keep the .22 and let me know when you are ready for your flame thrower to help even it all out. Rumor has it just owing one supplies all the antioxidants your body needs to to stay healthy under stress and gives off a scent that sends hipsters and antifas scattering...

XM42 M Flamethrower Rachel and Dad

I just had all my extra mags that are still in the bag out because I'm going through all my stuff to see what I can donate to the AR15 GIVE AWAY lol I have to get my gun work bench and storage closet under control it's a mess

Cabelas
"Outdoor sporting store"
9810 Quil Ceda Blvd, Marysville, WA 98271

I was there on Tuesday and saw Zero.. yes Zero.. Ar15 magazines over 10rd on the shelf.. The tags we're stripped off As well...
3 days prior they had 2 big bins in middle of the hunting department and full shelf of Pmags by the accessories.

So I asked 3 separate employee's.

2 of them said they might not be carrying magazines over 10rds anymore but couldn't be 100% sure and said check back few days.
(The Last guy clueless..
then tried pushing me to sign up and save $20 on credit card.. annoying :rolleyes:)

So I went in today and still empty racks.. :rolleyes:
so I asked 2 more employees today and they were clueless... no one in the story could answer why...

Odd thing was AK47 mags were still on the shelf? 10rd,30rd,40rds mags

If anyone has more info let me know!!!
As I recall, the gun department at the Marysville Cabela's store is very inappropriately small compared to other Cabela's stores. Being located on an Indian reservation is the likely reason for that. Removing standard capacity magazines from the inventory could be attributed to the same "Indian land" circumstances. Or not. As to Cabela's stores in general, I will be going to the Phoenix store in the next few weeks and will report back on what I see.

As I recall, the gun department at the Marysville Cabela's store is very inappropriately small compared to other Cabela's stores. Being located on an Indian reservation is the likely reason for that. Removing standard capacity magazines from the inventory could be attributed to the same "Indian land" circumstances. Or not. As to Cabela's stores in general, I will be going to the Phoenix store in the next few weeks and will report back on what I see.
I said that already that store is on tribal lands so it could have something to do with it

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top