JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Did Cabelas stop selling AR mags?

• Total voters
Thread closed! Finally got them in!

42285F56-D33B-48C4-9974-0694A2390A65.jpeg

Just keep your eye on the daily deal at PSA. Every few days and every other weekend they sell 10 PMags and 200 rounds of xm-193 for $130/free shipping. Since that's $60 in ammo @ 0.30/round you pay about $7 each for the PMags.

Just keep your eye on the daily deal at PSA. Every few days and every other weekend they sell 10 PMags and 200 rounds of xm-193 for $130/free shipping. Since that's $60 in ammo @ 0.30/round you pay about $7 each for the PMags.

Oh I know! Trust me but I'm always stopping by so it's easy to grab one or 2 and forget haha

Got 9 lancer mags & SSA-E trigger few days ago on armslist

$7 mag & $150 for Trigger I couldn't say no!!!
B1877A4C-139E-4B18-9826-1736F9059E88.jpeg

I have got that deal a few months ago

Cabelas
"Outdoor sporting store"
9810 Quil Ceda Blvd, Marysville, WA 98271

I was there on Tuesday and saw Zero.. yes Zero.. Ar15 magazines over 10rd on the shelf.. The tags we're stripped off As well...
3 days prior they had 2 big bins in middle of the hunting department and full shelf of Pmags by the accessories.

So I asked 3 separate employee's.

2 of them said they might not be carrying magazines over 10rds anymore but couldn't be 100% sure and said check back few days.
(The Last guy clueless..
then tried pushing me to sign up and save $20 on credit card.. annoying :rolleyes:)

So I went in today and still empty racks.. :rolleyes:
so I asked 2 more employees today and they were clueless... no one in the story could answer why...

Odd thing was AK47 mags were still on the shelf? 10rd,30rd,40rds mags

If anyone has more info let me know!!!
Showing in stock at Tualatin, OR store

In stock at 1.5 the standard going rate... show me a deal for $7 PMAGS at Cabelas already! Want me to sign up for your gimic card, offer me real savings from the get go. Don't make me feel milked!

That being said, i'll buy $10 mags at the local store for convenience.

Ah, I go back and forth. I just can't get excited about it anymore. I shot TONS of it as a kid. but anymore I prefer bigger stuff. I know, flame away. I've heard it all before.
No reason to flame anyone... I can relate to your sentiments.. BUT I do like to sit on a copious supply of .22LR just cuz... seems like whenever there's a run on .22LR it takes the companies months or even years to catch up with demand. .22 probably isnt on their short list of cartridges to keep ahead on... That said, other than very occasional use around the steading, I havent shot up any .22 in literally years... too much milsurp has been available to burn up!:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top