JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks All of You for the input. Remember Mustangs, GTO's, SuperBee's, Camaro's, and ...were like $3,000 - $3,800 in the sixties - cherry from the factories. Prices are in order with inflation. Now if you dropped $3,000 into AT&T in say 1964, OH MY.

Still, let's go shooting and have some quick accurate fun.- right Wichaka?

In the mid 60's you could buy a nice 55-57 Chevy 2 dr. hard top (Sport Coupe) for $500 - $700. You could get a convertible for the same because the tops were starting to deteriorate.

You could buy a 50's Vette for $1000 - $1500 because they cost only $3000 - $4000 new.

A brand new V8 4 speed Mustang was less than $3k.

But then, gas was about 25 cents a gallon and minimum wage was $1. Any blue collar worker making $5 an hour was in tall cotton. (figure that out today - 5 X minimum wage.)

A candy bar or Coke from a machine was 10 cents. There were 19 cent hamburgers.

Still, looking at those ads above, some of those fully auto guns look like really good investments?

$.02

I've taken the worry and hassle out of gun buying and selling and made it easy.......

Buy High - Sell Low!
It always seems to work that way for me. :D

I think the real trick is patience, which I have very little of. But at almost 60, how much patience can one afford!! :s0112:

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads