JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks All of You for the input. Remember Mustangs, GTO's, SuperBee's, Camaro's, and ...were like $3,000 - $3,800 in the sixties - cherry from the factories. Prices are in order with inflation. Now if you dropped $3,000 into AT&T in say 1964, OH MY.

Still, let's go shooting and have some quick accurate fun.- right Wichaka?

In the mid 60's you could buy a nice 55-57 Chevy 2 dr. hard top (Sport Coupe) for $500 - $700. You could get a convertible for the same because the tops were starting to deteriorate.

You could buy a 50's Vette for $1000 - $1500 because they cost only $3000 - $4000 new.

A brand new V8 4 speed Mustang was less than $3k.

But then, gas was about 25 cents a gallon and minimum wage was $1. Any blue collar worker making $5 an hour was in tall cotton. (figure that out today - 5 X minimum wage.)

A candy bar or Coke from a machine was 10 cents. There were 19 cent hamburgers.

Still, looking at those ads above, some of those fully auto guns look like really good investments?

$.02

I've taken the worry and hassle out of gun buying and selling and made it easy.......

Buy High - Sell Low!
It always seems to work that way for me. :D

I think the real trick is patience, which I have very little of. But at almost 60, how much patience can one afford!! :s0112:

Frog.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top