JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
great responses Blitzkrieg, winning argument, really well thought out.
People see what they want to see; you see threats and rapists everywhere you look because you're clearly terrified. That's of course if what you are saying is completely true. You seem to have an unusual amount more bad luck than most. Illegal aliens swimming and calling rape threats. Was that in English or Mexican ?
Inexperienced, naive and unprepared I may be, though i would point out that my family and I are still no less alive than you. And enjoying it rather more it would seem.

More immature idiocy. Go play a video game or something

Gosh, what was this thread about again?

Oh, that's right, internet tough guys who, due to their Chuck Norris-like physical prowess and mastery of weaponry, do not allow themselves and their lovely young blonde sidekick to become victims of mass rape packs or swimmin'n'yellin illegal immigrants ...

More immature idiocy. Go play a video game or something

It would be a better use of my time than reading your responses as it seems you're unable to gather any cohesive argument...

Most of us are mature enough to know and practise an appropriate level of awareness, as opposed to your "i'm a hard case", seemingly trouble inviting, posturing...

It's threads like this that make me rethink a group mentality in a shtf environment.

But either way articles like this have made my wife more and more comfortable with me carrying a firearm and being more protective minded.
If this was me i would mount a hunting party. Find that guy his friends, family, anyone who hid or knew these a-holes and take them to the woods where no one can hear them scream.

Cause the truth is no one prepares for every situation and there's always a time when your unprepared, or vulnerable. You prepare as best you can, keep in the best mind set you can, watch each others 6, and pray you never have to use your defenses or offenses.

If i was in the seattle area i would volunteer to stand some watches at this guys house to help his family feel a little safer. This is a nightmare senario no person should live through. I'd rather die a failed hero than live a successful coward.

Lol

Blitz- No I havent pulled a gun on anyone before and I hope I dont ever have to. It seems as though that you live for these events. Everyone here is very impressed and knows from all of your posts how tough you are. FYI- Tough people dont tell everyone how tough they are, especially people on the internet. Since you asked, Ive been in dozens of fights (not proud of, but from my younger days). I also have done some training in MMA (BBJ, MT). Everyone thinks theyre a tough guy until you step in a gym, it's a very humbling experience and I encourage you to try it. I will assume you havent since every trained fighter Ive ever ran into never had the need to talk about how tough they were.
Exactly. Talk is talk I won't argue over the net. Usually the ones that argue the hardest are the biggest pussies. They always have alot to say ime

Wow, 17 years old is pretty young to have participated in this level of crime. Either he had coaching (older, more experienced assistance) or this wasn't his first rodeo.
Oh well, he'll probably serve a few years, blame his parents and society, and rapidly apply for and be approved for complete "disability" for some crap-diagnosis.

There is no amount of jail time or rehabilitation to fix that boy.
That's an act against humanity that shows us the deep dark part in you that'll never go away.
17, you're adult enough. Hope that "boy" gets what's really coming to him. Not this "jail time" garbage.
This thread is a sad one, however I'm not foolish enough to believe this doesn't happen every day, and probably within 2 miles of all of us at some point in time.

He's been charged, and it sounds like the other dirt bag may also be under 18.

<broken link removed>

A 17-year-old Skyway boy accused of forcing his way into a Top Hat-area home in November and raping a young mother while her baby slept nearby was charged Monday in adult felony court.

Dailone Raynell Brooks-Harris was charged with first-degree rape with a firearm and first-degree robbery in connection with the home-invasion robbery.

King County sheriff's spokeswoman Sgt. Cindi West said a second youth is being sought in the attack.

According to sheriff's investigators, the two intruders were armed with handguns equipped with laser-pointers when they ordered the woman's boyfriend to let them into the home the night of Nov. 12. They then forced the couple to take off their clothes and go into the laundry room while they ransacked the home.

The male victim also was pistol-whipped, according to charges.

Deputies said the two gunmen threatened to take the couple's infant child, who was asleep on a couch.

Brooks-Harris forced the woman to perform sex acts on her boyfriend and then on himself, according to charging paperwork. Brooks-Harris reportedly told the couple that he was a gang member from West Seattle, charges allege.

The woman also told deputies that one of the gunmen, later identified as Brooks-Harris, pressed his gun to her head and asked her, "Do you wanna die?"

Before they left, the gunmen told the victims to stay on the laundry-room floor for 10 minutes. They followed the instructions and then called for help, charges said.

The gunmen took money, cellphones and other items, authorities said.

Investigators were able to identify Brooks-Harris after a DNA test was performed on a pillowcase that had been put over the woman's head during the sexual assault, according to charges.

Brooks-Harris has previously been convicted of attempted second-degree robbery, fourth-degree assault, criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct, Senior Deputy Prosecutor Cecelia Gregson wrote in charging papers.

Deputies say the victims identified Brooks-Harris from a photo lineup, charges said.

On Thursday, sheriff's investigators searched Brooks-Harris' home and found three firearms, according to charges. Brooks-Harris was arrested; he denied being involved in the incident, according to sheriff's deputies.

Also seized in the search was Brooks-Harris' cellphone. Investigators found a record of a text-message conversation in which he discussed stealing three firearms during a recent burglary, charges said.

Good to hear they caught one of them. I'd say it's only a matter of time before the 2nd guy is caught.

BTW, this is one of those things rapists seem to overlook -- the DNA they leave behind...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top