JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
where do you live that you've had to deal with several housebreakers and "several mass rape packs" roaming the streets ? And what, exactly is that ?

Lol

Blitz- No I havent pulled a gun on anyone before and I hope I dont ever have to. It seems as though that you live for these events. Everyone here is very impressed and knows from all of your posts how tough you are. FYI- Tough people dont tell everyone how tough they are, especially people on the internet. Since you asked, Ive been in dozens of fights (not proud of, but from my younger days). I also have done some training in MMA (BBJ, MT). Everyone thinks theyre a tough guy until you step in a gym, it's a very humbling experience and I encourage you to try it. I will assume you havent since every trained fighter Ive ever ran into never had the need to talk about how tough they were.

I also was wondering about the "mass rape packs." This would be in Washington state? And yeah, after "several" housebreaking attempts (when one is actually at home), would not one be prompted to move to a better neighborhood? Just askin' ...

Man it's stuff like this that scares the hell out of me. My wife and i are in our early 30s and my wife is about to have a baby. This hits home.
We live in an apt right now and are looking to get a house this spring.
I keep a pistol by my bed and a back up in the drawer of the end table between the couches.

My wife is finally starting to get onboard with security and i need to get her to the range so she can be more comfortable with a handgun.

Wow! Mild vulgarity filter. How vanilla.

Yeah, very mild. Just... be nice. Kid gloves are a must here.

However, it's ok to imply that these people were asking to be attacked and deserved it because they didn't have a personal Ed 209 on the perimeter.

It's not ok to tell someone they're a zealot, or that their head is firmly up their better end.

It sounds like the victims were just unaware of the violence that can happen in life. Either way, it's a real shame. I don't lay blame on any victim that has been raped. To take someones innocence, self of value, confidence, security, among countless others, for someone elses personal pleasure is just.....wrong. Flat you wrong.

I can only hope that this couple would Learn from this situation and do the necessary steps to prevent it from happening again.

A pack is like 20 fit snugly in a box with the Surgeon Generals warning on the side. I'm guessing a "mass pack" is like a carton. But with boners.

Then you would be an idiot as well. Try 6 illegal aliens swimming a back river while calling rape threats at your lovely blonde wife as we innocently sunbathed, or a pack of 4 white meth heads threatening the same plus threatening to rape me and both my wife and pretty sister as I was trying to move my sister out of her apartment. Bite me, tard

My money is on California and I don't doubt anything coming from there. I just got back from that hell-hole and had two different dudes, in two different places threaten to stab me less than a week apart.

We have a winner.. it is a madhouse and the freaks truly nearly soil their panties at the few who fight back, it's so rare

Lol

Blitz- No I havent pulled a gun on anyone before and I hope I dont ever have to. It seems as though that you live for these events. Everyone here is very impressed and knows from all of your posts how tough you are. FYI- Tough people dont tell everyone how tough they are, especially people on the internet. Since you asked, Ive been in dozens of fights (not proud of, but from my younger days). I also have done some training in MMA (BBJ, MT). Everyone thinks theyre a tough guy until you step in a gym, it's a very humbling experience and I encourage you to try it. I will assume you havent since every trained fighter Ive ever ran into never had the need to talk about how tough they were.

Are you over 18? Seems not

great responses Blitzkrieg, winning argument, really well thought out.
People see what they want to see; you see threats and rapists everywhere you look because you're clearly terrified. That's of course if what you are saying is completely true. You seem to have an unusual amount more bad luck than most. Illegal aliens swimming and calling rape threats. Was that in English or Mexican ?
Inexperienced, naive and unprepared I may be, though i would point out that my family and I are still no less alive than you. And enjoying it rather more it would seem.

great responses Blitzkrieg, winning argument, really well thought out.
People see what they want to see; you see threats and rapists everywhere you look because you're clearly terrified. That's of course if what you are saying is completely true. You seem to have an unusual amount more bad luck than most. Illegal aliens swimming and calling rape threats. Was that in English or Mexican ?
Inexperienced, naive and unprepared I may be, though i would point out that my family and I are still no less alive than you. And enjoying it rather more it would seem.

I actually remember this story from another thread. I seem to recall that the mexicans yelling threats is why he now always carries when out in "nature".
Go to LA sometimes and after you experience a McDonalds where the registers and workers are behind a bullet proof glass come back and tell us how others see danger where there is none.
I saw that glass, and even though I had no idea about the neighborhood I knew I did not want to be there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top