JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That right there would be a crossed line in the sand if I was a relative of hers.
The fallout after her arrest would not be pretty.

Its unconscionable that the east coast operates like that. Talk about a true fascist state.

Last Edited:
Euros, go figure!

I'll bet the Storm Troopers, er........cops had a fit when they saw all those big, bad weapons!!!
And, tonight they are all cleaning they're new, big, bad weapons!:cool:

I wouldn't be too hard on New Yorkers. After all they are managing a 90% non-compliance rate with their "SAFE" law. New York politicians and cops, on the other hand... :mad:

Yet another story, obviously written by someone with a passionate belief in freedom that does nothing and goes nowhere because it contains so little info about any details of the background of the wronged (perhaps) individuals. If I want to feel empathy for Mrs. Chin I need to know more...how was she selling the guns? Is there a lawyer involved in handling the estate, is he involved? How about Mrs. Chin?...a felon?, ever been involuntarily committed? restraining orders? Adding nothing new to the story, just cutting and pasting, then adding an over-the-top rant merely ends up fulfilling the "antis" view of "pros" as irrational. He's our own "worst enemy".

What I DO know is this particular writer has lost his credibility to me by his rapid decent into the very irrationality that his (our?) detractors assume all 2nd amendment supporters exhibit.
"If you are reading this and you live in New York, I mean this in the nicest possible way so don't take any offense: fu@k you. If you don't like me saying that, then do something about it. Because you're a fu@king a55hole. And your state is nothing but a bunch of fu@king a55holes. And anyone who tolerates this crap are Un-American a55holes!"
His decent into the gutter with his almost preverbal, screed is something I'd expect does more to "lose friends and win enemies" than it does to inform anyone about yet another abuse of authority and New York's continuing Constitutional violations.

Can we expect the same type of abuse from our local LEOs when the unelected dictator Kate Brown pushes through NY style gun control here in Oregon? And don't give me that "they're only doing their job " bull$#!+

Yet another story, obviously written by someone with a passionate belief in freedom that does nothing and goes nowhere because it contains so little info about any details of the background of the wronged (perhaps) individuals. If I want to feel empathy for Mrs. Chin I need to know more...how was she selling the guns? Is there a lawyer involved in handling the estate, is he involved? How about Mrs. Chin?...a felon?, ever been involuntarily committed? restraining orders? Adding nothing new to the story, just cutting and pasting, then adding an over-the-top rant merely ends up fulfilling the "antis" view of "pros" as irrational. He's our own "worst enemy".

What I DO know is this particular writer has lost his credibility to me by his rapid decent into the very irrationality that his (our?) detractors assume all 2nd amendment supporters exhibit.
"If you are reading this and you live in New York, I mean this in the nicest possible way so don't take any offense: fu@k you. If you don't like me saying that, then do something about it. Because you're a fu@king a55hole. And your state is nothing but a bunch of fu@king a55holes. And anyone who tolerates this crap are Un-American a55holes!"
His decent into the gutter with his almost preverbal, screed is something I'd expect does more to "lose friends and win enemies" than it does to inform anyone about yet another abuse of authority and New York's continuing Constitutional violations.
I was quietly thinking the same thing. While I have no admiration or respect for gun-grabbing politicians and/or LEOs from anywhere, dude devolved into a rant without providing much in the way of facts.

I also believe the rant was deserved...I sometimes (well..usually) feel the same way. Even so, not useful.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews