JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So prove it is BS. Either the law or the story.
The law is BS...I don't think anybody here would argue that point. It's New-Freaking-York...NOTHING those a-holes do should surprise anyone. Therefore the "story" is most likely true and the headline correct. The only issue is that it isn't a story. It's a rant.

I appreciate a good tirade as much as anyone, but I appreciate facts more. We fight ignorance and intolerance with factual information, not editorials and ranting. We should leave that two-legged stool to the Bloomberg shills at Everytown, MDA, and The Trace...let those idiots and morons be proven to be idiots and morons...they cherry-pick and gerrymander statistics to suit their agenda, they swear and call us names and generally slander us at every turn. They've convinced their rubes that this is finally the election cycle when it's safe to attack the NRA, guns in general, gun-owners specifically, and the 2nd Amendment as a whole...profanity-strewn tantrums do nothing to promote OUR agenda (although I do enjoy a good profanity-strewn tantrum...I throw one myself every now and then).

If you're a responsible CCW holder or OC guy then you already know...be the nicest, most polite person that the person you've just met will remember you as such. We're already fightin'-damn-mad about our rights being threatened, maligned, and taken away..declared "uncivilized". The anti-gun nuts are just as, if not more, boisterous. For the precious few that ride the fence (and are too GD stupid to make up their own minds) we need to appear as the rational side. As far as that goes, dude-writer is 0 fer1.

Euros, go figure!

I'll bet the Storm Troopers, er........cops had a fit when they saw all those big, bad weapons!!!
And, tonight they are all cleaning they're new, big, bad weapons!:cool:

Hillary would have a big fit over this too. Almost all of these guns are considered to be "cop killer" guns by her. That is how she has described them in speeches. Assault rifles and sniper rifles? Clearly, he must have been planning to murder members of law enforcement. Just look at all of the boxes of ammo that he had too. Perhaps he was planning to start an insurrection?

No wonder the cops were so very mad. They have probably drank Hillary's Kool-Aid.

This is clearly another reason to get out the vote for Hillary in November:

Hillary_KoolAid.jpg

Hillary would have a big fit over this too. Almost all of these guns are considered to be "cop killer" guns by her. That is how she has described them in speeches. Assault rifles and sniper rifles? Clearly, he must have been planning to murder members of law enforcement. Just look at all of the boxes of ammo that he had too. Perhaps he was planning to start an insurrection?

No wonder the cops were so very mad. They have probably drank Hillary's Kool-Aid.

This is clearly another reason to get out the vote for Hillary in November:

View attachment 295187
The little know-nothing coattail-riding Queen-of-Smartville did say in a speech that most of the guns committing crimes in NYC were from other states...

scratchy record sound effect goes *HERE*

wait...WHUT?!

"The guns committing crimes"...?

O no she DIN'T!

O yes...she DID.

To illustrate just how hostile to guns and ammunition Brooklyn has become, just take a look at this bill that Brooklyn's Borough President Eric Adams personally drafted and submitted in New York's state legislature this year. He convinced two strongly anti-gun female members of the legislature to submit this bill in both the State Senate and Assembly.

Not only would this proposed law require background checks for ammunition purchases, BUT IT WOULD LIMIT AMMO PURCHASES TO TWICE THE CAPACITY OF THE FIREARM FOR EVERY 90 FREAKING DAYS!!

So, in other words, if you owned an AR-15? You could not buy more than twice the gun's magazine capacity for every 3 months. If you owned a 6 shot revolver, you could only buy 12 bullets every 90 days, or about 48 rounds for an entire year!!

Adams argued that this would be a sufficient amount of ammunition for LEGITIMATE needs, such as hunting and self-defense.

That is how insane the authorities in Brooklyn have become over guns. This also illustrates how many anti-gun folks are now focusing on attacking the right to buy and possess ammo.

Just take a look at this crazy nonsense:

http://www.brooklyneagle.com/articl...rs-seek-tightly-restrict-sales-ammo-statewide

Do you ever feel like people in Oregon think that they are the only state in the Northwest? THese guys must be Californian's? You guys need to recognize Washington and Idaho!

Oregon actually was the only state in the Northwest for 30 years. It is where all of the civilized people initially went to.

Most of modern day Washington was in dispute between the USA and Great Britain back in the earliest days of settlement, which was one key reason why the first settlers came to Oregon. Plus Oregon had the Willamette Valley, which was what initially drew people to the Northwest.

The people of Washington and Idaho should feel grateful that Oregon first brought civilization to the northwest.

oregon-question.jpg

Here is a later map showing the United States at the start of the Civil War:

United_States_1859-1860.png

Last Edited:
Having been born and raised in Brooklyn N.Y. I don't doubt that both links shown are true. We were lucky to get out of there in the late 70s.
I belong to a N.Y. gun forum that shows all that's going on in that state. The pro gunners are mostly in the upstate areas. But the anti gunners out number them in the N.Y.C. boroughs of Manhattan , Brooklyn,
Queens, Bronx, Staten Island. Isn't this something that we're faced with, with Portland and down south ?

When we lived there I owned rifles that you needed to have a rifle permit to own. After finger printing this took about 6-9 months to be approved.
Plus each rifle / shotgun needed to be registered with the Firearms Control Board. The law was that the rifle had to be in your control at all times, which meant you couldn't lend them to anyone. not even your immediate family. To buy or sell you needed to fill out paper work in triplicate. This was a N.Y.C. thing only
All this was time lost from work.

I also owned 3 target rated hand guns which were the max you could own. A 6" mod. 19 S&W, a Browning Hi Power with adjustable sights, and a Walther PPK. Go figure on that last one!
Back then, to get a handgun permit you needed to belong to gun club for a minimum of 6 months.
Then you'd have to go to the police dept. at 1 Police Plaza to get the application forms between certain hours. (several hours lost from work)
You had to take the forms home and they had to be filled out on a type writer, not hand written.
Then you had to take them back to #1 P.P. Then you're finger printed and interviewed. (more lost time from work)
You then you go home and wait.
If you qualify, 6-9 months later you get a purchase order that needs to be filled in 72 hours. So now you can you can go out and finally handle what you want to buy.
Then you take your purchase back down to # 1 P.P. to get approval that it passes as a target pistol. (more time lost from work)

As far as ammo purchases goes. You needed to show your permits and the registrations to prove you owned the firearm you wanted to buy the ammo for. Again this was a NYC thing.

Now for a topic that most here will find offensive, but we the citizens that lived through it know the truth. Back till we left in the late 70s the NYPD was full of corruption. You can read about it. My last experience with that corruption was after I had moved to OR. and my wife still was in Brooklyn closing up her business.
About 11:00 P.M. one night two cops showed up at my wife's house to confiscate my hand guns because my pistol permit had expired.
Wife told them I didn't live there any more and had moved out of state with the pistols, but didn't say where. They claimed that I broke the law and needed to surrender the guns to them because the guns were now the property of NYC. They told her she could be arrested if she was lying.
Those guns would never have seen a NYPD property room.

IMHO the problem with NYC residents is that they are brain washed or stuck between a rock and a hard spot. To try to get anything done takes to much time, effort and expense, so why bother.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last Edited:
Wife told them I didn't live there any more and had moved out of state with the pistols, but didn't say where. They claimed that I broke the law and needed to surrender the guns to them because the guns were now the property of NYC. They told her she could be arrested if she was lying
When I read/hear about these sort of things I always wonder why a smart/quiet person does not play along, observe, acquire and then quietly and violently punish the offender in such a fashion as they would not and could not ever participate in something like that again. Theoretically speaking of course...

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top