JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Sporting Systems book face post regarding the subject:

Screenshot_20220616-124233_Facebook.jpg

M855… even if true, who cares? I've never purchased it and never will.

I will stick with M193 for blasting and other things like 77 TMK for 'serious' use.

@Sporting Systems book face post regarding the subject:

View attachment 1222552
That is just the same OG The Truth(sic) About Guns Tweet reposted by Sporting Systems, from what I saw there is nothing new there

Article link:

I only buy Israeli IMI in 5.56
have to wait to see if this supply dries up

This part?

Confirmed by one of our largest suppliers, all Winchester ammo has being put onto allocation..meaning, we cannot order it.

All they are doing is quoting the tweet,
Well maybe I misunderstood but I just went back and read the article and don't see the tweet you speak of, also the screen shot of @Sporting Systems is their post so I would assume they confirmed this with their supplier, maybe they will get a chance to let us know.

I have about 85K rounds of ammo altogether, a little more centerfire than rimfire. So I think I am ok for now. I am waiting for the prices to return to what I consider normal.

5.56x45 is not the only rifle ammo I have and I am not concerned about a lack of FMJ ammo as I prefer expanding ammo for self-defense.
Geez, man! Even before panic prices that's at least $25k in ammo.:s0069::s0019:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads