JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a great buy for those who are stacking it deep.

Only 3 mags sitting loaded at all times. You sir are not ready for the Red Dawn parachuting Russians… :)
Nobody expects the Red Dawn
1655446313618.png

The retailers need some panic buying right now. Their shelves are stuffed with ammo. The Oregon background check queue was only around 800 last weekend. We need some more riots to get those numbers up.
My background check today was less than a minute once they hit the send button. No complaints here. Now I just need mean tweets and cheap gas.

I thought all ammo suppliers were already running at full capacity and had many months or years of backlogged order?
The last time we panicked (When the Hildabeast was a lock) they got burned by investing in tooling. This is also why so many rifle brands like DPMS went under, so many of them have been making do with what they have,

Now, instead of a few percent of demand we are talking a SIGNIFICANT part of the market. I'd expect to see new facilities along with major expansion since it's now worth the investment. It will not be overnight, but the market will eventually respond so long as there is the demand.

Good stuff! No idea on that company, however we've shot up thousands of CBC M193 without any issues.

According to yesterdays email from SGammo, he's sold over 3,000 cans of it over the last 10 days (sold out there now). He "might" have a few cans pop up once they catch up on shipping & such, however once its gone that'll likely be it. - Oh & SG now has "free shipping" on any order over $200.

My background check today was less than a minute once they hit the send button. No complaints here. Now I just need mean tweets and cheap gas.
I'm also a card carrying member. During the height of the covid buying frenzy I think I filled out about a dozen 4473's just in 2020 alone. I was getting some ugly stares from non CHL gun store patrons and I started asking shop staff (semi jokingly) if I could exit out the back with my auto approvals. 🤣

And of course the smooth brain portions of the firearm community are a bunch of knee jerk panic buyers and will go after ALL ammo all over again despite everything else not being currently targeted. Despite things being inflated price wise at least ammo is mostly back on shelves.. cue the fire sales all over again.
You know that's true but they're also the only ones with ammo all year around. Smarty smart pants is sitting there b*****g about ammo shortages.

You know that's true but they're also the only ones with ammo all year around. Smarty smart pants is sitting there b*****g about ammo shortages.
Are they though?
As for the smarty pants, who me?
Im set my man, annoyed at the market and its laughable trends, but Im set.

Anyone can easily point out the panic buying nature that trends when politicians or people within the gun industry claim things. A politician or gun personality says something and then like wildfire things spread. Literally no need for the huge run on ammo each and every time. Again, most of us are squared away so its never as big of a deal. I do have new shooter friends that aren't as tuned in to the market so for them I see this as difficult and costly for no reason.

TP right as covid hit was a perfect example of an artificially created fire-sale. All bad info from overseas and people copying people. Create extreme demand, profit, rinse and repeat.

Midway often has the IMI/IWI M855 and M193 on sale.
Today: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2090862857?pid=898842
Also today, strangely OOS is the M855: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2090460512?pid=621319

I believe I stated on this forum at least a couple years ago that the future of gun control was going to be for the feds to make ammunition either unavailable or prohibitively expensive for anyone but the wealthy.

I also believe that what's going on in Congress is just a smokescreen -- the real gun control efforts will continue to be on the state level (witness Delaware now, NY state last week, Washington state next session) and sneaky-bubblegum stuff like the Biden admin is pulling with the Lake City factory...
I just bought 1200 rounds IMI M193 for $460 or $.388/round.
Local guy was selling for some reason.
Decent ammo.

This looks like a decent deal. If the ammo cans are decent quality they're worth $20 each. That implies $.429/round.

This "shortage" situation comes on in periodic waves. The trigger is always different. The constant is the frustration of being caught short on ammo/components.

Make the decision to not feel that frustration again and act on it.
There's usually a reasonable deal available if you look.

.....now the Pennsylvania Ave Pecker Muncher is screwing with the diesel to get out and shoot.

FJB

Last Edited:
That Pinto at the 2m50s mark didn't even explode.
What Pinto? That yellow wagon backing up didn't look like a Pinto.
Then some old Rambler or some such machine T-boned it, and then there's a Beetle on the left.
I never saw a Pinto.

However, the brown Pontiac Catalina that got shot up, the one in which Aardvark and Danny sought refuge, was the same year ('69) as the first
4-wheeled piece of liberty I owned, although mine was a dark blue.

I have a few 420 cases from of 855 rounds from Federal and I have only used those green tip rounds for an AR class that I took almost four years ago now. I do I have a few magazines loaded with M855 but I have not used any since that AR training class and those magazines will be used last.

Aloha, Mark

Can I have my 8 minutes back now?

Pretty sad! The guy was "surprised" by the security protocol AND that he couldn't just "talk to someone" without an appointment.

--Oh, and he's also starting a new rumor that LC cutting off civilian ammunition is because of a military shortage. DUE TO CHINA HOARDING ALL OF THE ANTIMONY....

Sigh.

All of which certainly could be true.

Or false.

...Because he didn't talk with anyone. But himself.

They WILL continue to go after factory ammunition and ALL reloading supplies.

I have said the same thing for years on end too. Long before I bought my first gun too!

Black powder supplies will dry up some more in my opinion.

And IF you do find what you want or need if you are a Newbie or on a BUDGET - SHOOTING will become a RICH MAN'S SPORT other than for basic self defense issues. (Or if you choose to hunt.)

MOST people on gun forums who were or still are high volume shooters or moderate shooters have LONG AGO stocked up on factory ammunition from a to z (RF, CF, shotgun shells and/or B/P supplies.) AND reloading supplies IF they CHOOSE to reload.

We have what we want and need.

My husband does NOT even BUY .223 or 5.56 Nato factory ammunition - he loads his own. His loads are better compared to factory ammo according to him. He did BUY some factory ammunition in those 2 calibers in the PAST but he sold it all. Years ago. That was when he could NOT reload much at all so he bought some factory ammo in the PAST for a couple of rifles. ADDED more.

I do not reload.

Me? I am not that FOND of that caliber even though I do LIKE 22wmr a LOT and 22lr too. Plus I did like SEVERAL CF firearm calibers in my former handguns and rifles.

I do think that the FEDS will pass more gun laws, more BANS, and more restrictions.

I do not think that it will ONLY be at the state level but many states will continue on with passing more dung and BLAMING an object instead of the CRIMINAL MURDERER while they continue on with their SJW - criminal justice reform crapola that the Ds and the Rs love including Jarvanka, Trump, Piglosi, eerrr, Pelosi, Schumer, etc.

In fact, there is a well known MT politician, one of several, and HE is and was a R and when Trump went on about the RED FLAG LAWS at that BIG White House meeting with Diane F. that I keep writing about and it is still ON FILM/SOUND along with the TRANSCRIPTS - that MT R MAN said that IF TRUMP wanted it since Trump kept speaking out of his BIG, FAT, STUPID MOUTH = IGNORANT ABOUT GUNS and gun laws MOUTH, that Montana R Man Politician said that he would DO WHATEVER TRUMP WANTED in so many words! MY opinion and many others out there - NO one dared to get on Trump's s!!! list - lol. They were AFRAID of Trump. EFF Trump. Uh huh. Many of them still are afraid even if it is AGAINST the Constitution and against the RKBA issue - SECOND AMENDMENT. That MT politician said that RF laws were a GOOD IDEA, bla and bla. They KISS Trump's @@@ just like some of them KISS Biden's @@@! THEY bow down to many of these clowns in and out of office. Ugh.

That is a fact and HE SPOKE ABOUT IT in the MT news - film/mouth and even sent me a LETTER STATING THIS. I HAD CALLED D.C. AND HELENA and spoken to many R and D offices at the time about this matter. I saved the LETTER for a LONG time and showed it to people and read it to people on the telephone too. I called NON MT politicians too. I finally SHRED it.

Then when that SAME R MAN ran for office again, he said something else entirely DIFFERENT and basically LIED about his previous comments on film/sound and in one of my several responses from him and other politicos. He LIED about RF laws and AMENSTY. Plus tons more - go figure! LOL

I do NOT trust the Rs nor the Ds! I never trusted the Ds but when the Ds TELL YOU point blank what THEY want to do with your RKBA and so forth... believe them.

BIDEN should be RED FLAGGED because he is a SENILE and crazy/dangerous man who can't be TRUSTED with his shotguns worse off any nukes! I will not even go into him being a CRIMINAL (The BIG MAN ala HUNTER - UKRAINE, CHINA, ETC.!) now just like the other Dems and Reps who should NOT even be in power nor should they have been in power when they were younger.

I am DONE with the Rs. I am DONE with the Ds even though I was never with them.

I hope that some INDIE or someone else steps UP to the PLATE and tells ALL OF THE CRAZY LAND and SENILE LAND and lying/thieving CON MEN and CON WOMEN to go screw themselves while they are LOCKED UP in an insane section of a JAIL.

I can't believe the crapola that Americans STILL BELIEVE when it comes to the LAST X AMOUNT OF YEARS going back to Bush 2 and VP DICK aka shooter and a NO BID CONTRACT man (Spit!) and EVEN before that time frame including with LBJ (Spit!).

Maybe they ought to be putting their minds, hearts and souls into something else than some CULT leaders on the L and on the R.

Meanwhile, the same R and D lying sacks of dung THAT WANT TO MAKE MORE GUN LAWS and take away your RKBA in the US of A left ALL OF THAT MILITARY STUFF IN AFGHANISTAN (EFF you Biden and your ILK in and out of the military!) and they KEEP ON FUNDING THE ON THE TAKE President Z and ALL OF HIS DIRTY ILK in Ukraine! EFF Ukraine!

Plus they want to screw you with more BIG budgets and NO sane fiscal policies - same crapola on the LEFT and on the RIGHT, sigh, and THEN they want to go after HONEST hard working and retired TAX PAYING Americans while more people go on the TEAT of the Nanny State PLUS they want to let MORE CRIMINALS OUT OF JAIL or do not even bother to punish them from the gitgo! Spit!

You can't make this S up! IT IS LIKE ONE LONG HORROR MOVIE that goes on forever and the dumb Americans LAP it all up like kittens and puppies with MILK and KIBBLE! And the puppies and kittens have MORE BRAINS and common sense.

SIDE NOTE and I have not seen any of you post this news but it IS and was in various news outlets.

That one actor - MATT M. out of TEXAS formed a PAC of some type (?) AND hired K STREET kahunas - LOBBYISTS to form some BIG GUN GROUP and/or he will JOIN up with some other gun groups for NEW GUN LAW DUNG that he spoke about down in TEXAS and in D.C.

It was in POLITICO, THE HILL and in other sources online.

https://thehill.com/business-a-lobb...ughey-hires-dc-lobbyists-in-gun-control-push/

McConaughey hires DC lobbyists in gun control push

BY KARL EVERS-HILLSTROM - 06/16/22 9:30 AM ET

Matthew McConaughey hired K Street lobbyists to assist his push for stricter gun laws following the horrific mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, that killed 19 students and two teachers.

The Uvalde-born actor retained a team of Washington, D.C., lobbyists from Avisa Partners to lobby on "responsible gun ownership" issues earlier this month, according to a document filed with Congress Wednesday afternoon.

Those hirings came after McConaughey gave an~~~~

MORE on the link.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany