JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just went to cherry city metals with 160lbs of 9mm & 223 they are paying $2.10 a pound Eugene is paying $2,28 a pound. So if you have a bunch you cant sell this is a good time to scrap it. National average is $2,40 a pound

Hmm...
74/lb .223 @ $.05 = $3.70/lb
114/lb 9mm @ $.03 = $3.42/lb

Split 50/50
$296.00 in .223
$273.00 in 9mm
$569.00 had it been sold as brass to reloaders.

Also takes time to offload by the 1,000 in bulk batches.

I had 5k of 223 up for $45 per k and no one wanted em. same for 9mm at 25 per k hmmm
There is so much of it floating around selling it for scrap would be my goto also. I have to wonder if anyone claiming 9mm or .223 actually sell has ever actually tried to find a buyer for it at those magic prices they seem to think it sells for. For a good while I was just leaving my 9mm brass for the range since I have to much. At the scrap price I will have to start picking it up just for that.

I paid $70 shipped for 1500 5.56/223 range brass off Gunbroker a few months back. I would like to buy some 9mm brass but everyone lives too far away. I WISH I could pay someone $25 for 1000 9mm cases right now...
Sent you a pm. I just posted a bunch of brass last night that would be pretty close to that price point for 9mm and some others.

I have been thinking about this. I have about 4 gallons of mixed damaged (not reloadable) brass that I need to off load sometime.

I also have about 1000 pieces of once fired .40. I hate to scrap it, but it is a better market than selling as brass.

I paid $70 shipped for 1500 5.56/223 range brass off Gunbroker a few months back. I would like to buy some 9mm brass but everyone lives too far away. I WISH I could pay someone $25 for 1000 9mm cases right now...
Hit me up. I am heading to coast tomorrow in the newport area and next week I am going to roseburg. I have a couple k I havent scraped 1k is nickel

I have been thinking about this. I have about 4 gallons of mixed damaged (not reloadable) brass that I need to off load sometime.

I also have about 1000 pieces of once fired .40. I hate to scrap it, but it is a better market than selling as brass.
I would hold on to the 40 its a dying cartridge. I dont find a lot laying like I used to.

I only scrap damaged cases, if I cand get $50 thousand for wet tumbled 9mm, 40cal, 223 it will sit out in the shed until the next big scare.
It cost nothing to store it.
People don't want to pay $50 a thousand for wet tumbled range brass, but they dont have a problem paying $30 for a hundred pieces of new brass, they loaded it and shoot it and now they have range brass.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top