JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a fit of nostalgia, I purchased a t/c contender. I will likely go down the rabbit hole never to be seen again! Came with 357 mag, and a 22 l.r. match barrels. Need rifle calibers, probably start with a 30-30 and go from there. The 375 jdj specs and reviews scare me, so it's on the list. Anyone have any barrels for sale or trade? Carbine or 10 inch, never cared for the 14 inch.
Got a 10" 7MM TCU barrel, 80 brand new unprimed brass,dies and might have a forend also if you're interested.

I have a g1 that came with a 22mag barrel, a g2 that came with scoped 223 and iron sight 44 mag barrel, a spare 223 barrel I picked up last summer with irons, and bout to pick up the encore with 14" 308 barrel. The struggle is real.

I missed out last year when there was a limited run of a double barrel rim fire barrels in calibers of your choosing (.17hmr, 22lr, 22mag, and I think there was a mm somewhere in there) I definitely want more.

I went down that rabbit hole a long time ago. Contender and Encore. I must have 25 barrels from 10 inch to rifle length. Probably the oddest caliber I have is a 219 Zipper. Lots of work to make brass from 30-30. I have a 14 inch 45 Win Mag and a 445 Gates also. Their fun to shoot..

Found a new t/c 30-30 barrel and bought it. 14 inch. I have bullets ( 148 grain bt), powders, and primers, just need brass and dies. Been a long time since the thought of going to the range has made me cackle like an evil cartoon villan.

Loaded up some M80 projectiles into 30-30 cases. Had to forgo crimping them and seated them a little deeper, crimping them in the caneleure (sp?) Pushed the bullet into the rifling. Sooo, 28 grains of 3031 under a 147 grain fmj bt bullet ought to perform well. Can't wait to hit the range.
Just thinking, if I trim the cases back .020 or .030 I will be able to crimp them.

Loaded up some M80 projectiles into 30-30 cases. Had to forgo crimping them and seated them a little deeper, crimping them in the caneleure (sp?) Pushed the bullet into the rifling. Sooo, 28 grains of 3031 under a 147 grain fmj bt bullet ought to perform well. Can't wait to hit the range.
Just thinking, if I trim the cases back .020 or .030 I will be able to crimp them.
No need to crimp with a single shot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top