JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Man, you guys are killing me with the CZ 9mm RAMI, I don't need another gun ...... stop it! LOL!
That's what I kept telling myself for like the past 5 years after I bought my CZ75B; I was like, I don't need the RAMI. Of course I bought the P290RS and then the P938 in-between the two CZ's, and eventually traded in both the Sigs.

Thanks for posting those side x side photo comparisons Lance.
My Sister is looking to get a gun and the pics you shared give me some idea as of size...
Andy

Another thing to consider is the ability to rack the slide.
She tried several pistols including a S&W, Kimber(she did not want to spend that much money), Walther and the XDs(I have the XDs in .45 that she handles quite well).
My wife loves her P938, shoots it well and commented it was less felt recoil than her .380.

Handling and shooting the pistols should be part of the decision making process.

View attachment 347772

I have wanted one of these for a while and saw this guy at the pawn shop today so I picked it up.

Now that I have it I realized I have never carried any auto but striker fired plastic fantastics.

I know it's common practice but I have kind of a weird mental issue with seeing that hammer cocked while it's stuffed in my belt. (I'm sure I'll get over it)

In any case I was going to order me a N82 IWB holster for the little guy and see what it's like to sport around.

Anything I should consider?

I like these too and have thought about getting one. It didn't occur to me that it was SAO and not SA/DA like my 229. Still, I think I would prefer it to a striker fired pistol. I am totally spoiled by my 229 trigger (and it isn't even a SRT) compared to any Glock or Kahr I have shot. Unless there is some new striker trigger out there that feels like an SA/DA, then no more strikers for me. Even if that means SAO and I have to cock it first.

View attachment 347772

I have wanted one of these for a while and saw this guy at the pawn shop today so I picked it up.

Now that I have it I realized I have never carried any auto but striker fired plastic fantastics.

I know it's common practice but I have kind of a weird mental issue with seeing that hammer cocked while it's stuffed in my belt. (I'm sure I'll get over it)

In any case I was going to order me a N82 IWB holster for the little guy and see what it's like to sport around.

Anything I should consider?
I have a 938 that I carry at times. I have a larger waist and am usually carry it OWB on a dual slide-thru type. The weapon is small enuf that it tucks up well against the belt at my waist. A long tailed T shirt covers it easily.

It came with two mags that are both the same (I had in my mind they were 8 rd but must be 7). I'll have to find me a couple of 6's
The 938 comes with 6's, and 7 round mags are after market. The little tip to the front at the bottom of the mag shows it is 'extended' (definitely a relative phrase on the tiny guns).

I have the same carry pistol in Rosewood. I'm with you, the hammer cocked still makes me nervous. I carry condition 2, I know it adds to your reaction time but that's the trade off I'm willing to make against accidental discharge.

Great sized pistol, hope you like it.

I have the same carry pistol in Rosewood. I'm with you, the hammer cocked still makes me nervous. I carry condition 2, I know it adds to your reaction time but that's the trade off I'm willing to make against accidental discharge.

Great sized pistol, hope you like it.
As long as you have a good holster it won't go off having a round in the chamber. How do you safely get it into condition 2? Because pulling the trigger with a round in the chamber with that little hammer is about the most dangerous thing I could think of doing with the 938.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top