JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like....the Black plague??
1700889204628.png

I'll see if I can make it into town, it's around $15-$20 diesel round trip so I combine trips.
Same here; I use my small SUV for such trips and I only come into town if I have to (mostly phys therapy twice a month, and groceries/errands). Otherwise I am home 99% of the time. Yesterday it was a short trip down the mountain to Bi-Mart, but the nearest town doesn't have a Costco or Winco or my Chiro/LMT - it is too small to have them.

Not shopping today.
Don't like huge crowds....don't like feeding into the whole "Black Friday" thing....
Don't care if others do.....I just just don't.

Will be swinging by the gun store Sunday after the club shoot....may buy some ammo then.
Andy

Ha ha ha…. I just sank some bank in Ego (brand name) cordless lawn care implements and such this morning…. but it's Saturday so it doesn't count as "Black Friday" consumerism, and I got almost $100 veterans discount…. just sittin' down to a late b-fast (early lunch) at a local restaurant with the wifely unit, but I am armed with a G43X ATM…. tomorrow I'm gonna put in some off-road enduro riding in the Santiam forest… because I love pain.

:s0121:

Took my son to the mountains so he could cut down a tree for the first time. He was quite proud, and I enjoyed the father-son time. I also enjoy the natural shape of the tree in my living room.

For a $12 permit we have a tree that would have cost $110 in a lot.

Took my son to the mountains so he could cut down a tree for the first time. He was quite proud, and I enjoyed the father-son time. I also enjoy the natural shape of the tree in my living room.

For a $12 permit we have a tree that would have cost $110 in a lot.
Just don't cut one over 6' tall, ask me how I know.

In a weak moment I thought I'd spring for one of those CMMG .22 lr adaptors for an AR. :rolleyes:
The kit included 3, 30 rnd magazines. :eek:

I never even considered that the, "> 10 Rnd. Magot Ban" included rimfire. o_O
As soon as I hit the buy button, at Classic Firearms, a message popped up that said "We can't ship this to Washington State". :(

Oh well, saved me another $200.00. ;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top