JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alright, I may have to bite. Primary arms has X300 weapon lights on sale for a bit more than 2 bills. That's hard to say no to when I've been thinking about getting one anyway... Damn you advertising!!

finally got a 44 mag Henry model X for a good price at Sportsman's. Surprised they had a batch of these on sale but the wait was worth it, they said I got the last one. To whoever the gentleman was who gave me their number and saved me over an hour of waiting, hats off to you, I hope you and your friend love your new 10/22s!

Not on sale…. But getting something going for my 12g adventure.
$41 with handles. No to scour cast threads in here. Anyone have a good search "key word"? For conical slugs

IMG_6103.jpeg

Alright, I may have to bite. Primary arms has X300 weapon lights on sale for a bit more than 2 bills. That's hard to say no to when I've been thinking about getting one anyway... Damn you advertising!!
I just ordered a kuiu rain jacket, I know the feeling. :s0140:

Geissele Automatics G2S Two Stage AR-15 Trigger .154

Black Friday deal $88.99. I'm dropping it into my LE6920.

finally got a 44 mag Henry model X for a good price at Sportsman's. Surprised they had a batch of these on sale but the wait was worth it, they said I got the last one. To whoever the gentleman was who gave me their number and saved me over an hour of waiting, hats off to you, I hope you and your friend love your new 10/22s!
I'm recently a ModX 44 owner too. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been past few weeks.

Already in load development and playing with optics I have on hand. Working towards a leather cheek riser. Thinking a simple sling.

My fascist state has pretty much banned anything that I wanted to buy this black Friday..

The Marxist scum only looking to ban even more this session...

So other words... nothing.

Donated to Tabby's Place instead. Have been going back and forth on yet another .308 semi auto that I don't need. But the donation for a special needs animal shelter was more important.

A bunch of random crap for a hare-brained Mossberg Shockwave mod. Not sure if it's going to turn out awesome or awful, but... Only one way to find out. Will post a thread in the Shotguns section with pics once complete.

Lol , I'm playin . You know my wife spends $2 for every dollar I make.
Many womens perspective on how money works certainly can be a head scratcher.

In the early years I recall having a rather eye opening conversation. Money was rather tight at the time and the wife came home with a new pair of shoes I knew for a fact she was certainly not in need of, and was not on the "shopping list" when she left the house. It took awhile to fully understand how it happened though.

I was adamant she spent $75 on something she really didn't need and wasn't within our monthly budget at the time.

She was adamant that she saved us close to $100 because of how great the sale was.... and was confused as to why I wasn't proud of her for saving me so much money.

Because as everyone knows. $100 is greater than $75... which means she made a $25 profit on the deal. Money is tight so we can't afford to pass up making money whenever we can.🤪

Hodgdon sale - I bought H1000, Retumbo, H335, BL(C)2. At this moment these powders are still available, on sale.

Bi-mart - Ammo cans & a few cases of 9mm

Cabella's - Titegroup, H335 & BL(C)2 plus six bricks of primers.

NWFA - 32 lbs assorted powder & 2.9K LRMP, LRP, & SRMP's.

Yes, I am now officially broke!

Gun stuff?

Ammo cans.

Other?

I am looking at getting a larger 4K TV. Right now I am using an older (about 5-7 years old?) 43" 4K TV I used for a computer monitor before retiring and I am jealous/Jonesing for a larger brighter TV like my kids have, but I don't want to spend $1K for one, so I am researching ones in the $500 range.

Maybe in another ten years I will get an 8K TV.
That is a thing?! An AK, i meant 8k TV?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top