JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed. Such an absolutely revolting spectacle. I do not comprehend why this is "a thing". Yuck.

I don't know. Old Joey Chestnut pulled in a whopping $10,000.00 from Nathan's hot Dogs here a few days ago? Apparently his net worth is up around a cool 1.5 mil! That ain't chump change boys!

Wife and I are driving out of Cedar Mill Safeway lot. Panhandler on the corner, who looks to be in rough shape, has a scrawled sign. After I pull out, she says, "let's give him money."
I know better than to argue with my wife about this.
Turn around. She pulls a fin out of my wallet to give to him, rolls down the window and says, "here, mister."
He doesn't hear her. Proceeds to pull a crack pipe out of his waistband, put it to his lips and then realizes, he doesn't have his lighter.
She watches in shock as I drive on, laughing. She puts the $5 in the glovebox and says, "this is for next time I see someone." And I think to myself, "and I slow down..."

Save your charity for family members, friends and members of your immediate community who're decent in need people.

Bums/crackheads/junkies/drunks...no money from me.

I forgot one other excellent place for charity: Animal shelters.

Yesterday, my wife bought a huge amount of different supplies they said they needed, not money, but animal food, various other things needed. She then delivered it.

When people use Wikipedia as the unchallenged source to inform their opinion of political personalities that might differ from their personal worldview.
Like Wikipedia is somehow above any selective editing by The PC Mob...

The non-word "Latinx." Oh it isn't because I don't believe in gender equality, I do totally; perfect equality, between men and women, boys and girls. Or transgender rights; I support everyone's pursuit of happiness. But "latinx" isn't a word in Spanish, nor any language I'm aware of. Adding this to the vernacular seems, at best, unnecessary. (And, yes, I'm aware language is ever evolving and it now appears in Websters. I don't really give a rip in the grand scheme of things. Still hits my eyes/ears wrong. Honk-honk. :p)

You're spinnin' my head, dood. Knock it off, it's harshin' my mellow... :s0119:

As I have only been on NWFA for like 5 months...Can someone please explain to me why "they" lock threads on this forum!?
Pro Tip:
Get in to a pissin' match with someone over something galactically stoopid, and carry on said pissin' match for about 40 or 50 posts. Eventually, a mod will show up.
When the mod tells ya both to knock it off or the thread 's gonna get locked, start poking the bear (the mod) with taunts and other stupid stuff.
You'll figure it out pretty quickly after that, trust me... :s0155:

Pro Tip:
Get in to a pissin' match with someone over something galactically stoopid, and carry on said pissin' match for about 40 or 50 posts. Eventually, a mod will show up.
When the mod tells ya both to knock it off or the thread 's gonna get locked, start poking the bear (the mod) with taunts and other stupid stuff.
You'll figure it out pretty quickly after that, trust me... :s0155:

That is the worst pro tip I have ever read!!:D:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class