JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Endless survey requests from a variety of businesses I've done business with.

Won't I take a few minutes to answer their survey to discover their 'survey' is encyclopedic in it's scope.

A few minutes is 5 (at most) questions not 25/35.

Long ago I would participate, no longer.

Their insistence, almost like I have no choice, but 'must' take the time to answer their survey is what made me finally draw the line. Immediately now upon me seeing one, I gleefully hit 'delete' and poof they disappear...only to return, like I've hurt their feelings.

Why oh why won't I answer their survey?

You (me) will answer or we'll keep demanding until I relent.

Nope, I won't...I'm a grumpy old man and you people are disrupting my emotional feng shui...away with you and your pestiferous surveys...

Here's something I hate about those surveys. They'll want you to fill out a survey after you call *Insert business name here* them to find out what time they close. You wont get a survey request if you called and got handed around, sat on hold and then were hung up on! o_O

People so outrageously lazy and/or stupid they'll quote an email message and ask for exactly what was in said quote. I just responded to a genius that was asking for the URL of a specific resource. He literally quoted my message, with the required link, but asked for it again. He got a copy/paste of the same god damn thing I sent him on Friday. Sadly, this isn't the first time. It is closer to the 10,000th. :rolleyes:

People so outrageously lazy and/or stupid they'll quote an email message and ask for exactly what was in said quote. I just responded to a genius that was asking for the URL of a specific resource. He literally quoted my message, with the required link, but asked for it again. He got a copy/paste of the same god damn thing I sent him on Friday. Sadly, this isn't the first time. It is closer to the 10,000th. :rolleyes:
wait, what was that? :s0115:

Last Edited:
When people are driving 5 under the Interstate speed limit(65), while passing a tractor trailer going 55 :mad: ran into that going from Eugene to Albany northbound the other day
all driving things make me crazy. People in both lanes doing damn near the same speed (usually under the limit) next to one another, slow passers, or those idiots that get out the slow lane to pass someone in front of them but cut you off in the fast lane when you were doing 80 to require you to slow to 60 so they can pass, or the morons merging onto a highway that do 25 the entire time and keep braking because all the cars are doing 70 on the interstate when they try to merge at 45, or the dumb dumbs that fly past you and go super slow seconds after... I could go on and on all day.

So many of the pet peeves here involve driving, many of the same ones over and over.

I'm still in the process of teaching my daughter to drive. She's doing very well, but I do find myself pointing things out to her- what not to do. "OK, don't do that, that way. It really irritates other drivers." :)

all driving things make me crazy. People in both lanes doing damn near the same speed (usually under the limit) next to one another, slow passers, or those idiots that get out the slow lane to pass someone in front of them but cut you off in the fast lane when you were doing 80 to require you to slow to 60 so they can pass, or the morons merging onto a highway that do 25 the entire time and keep braking because all the cars are doing 70 on the interstate when they try to merge at 45, or the dumb dumbs that fly past you and go super slow seconds after... I could go on and on all day.

I don't know how it happened? Something to do with learning to drive in 1971 in high school? Class room book drivers ed followed by three kids in a Chevy Caprice W/biology teacher for the road driving for several days. Then having to pass a road test at DMV for the learners permit? I keep darn near as much of an eye on what's behind me as I do in front of me. Watch the sides at all time too. In traffic, driving is a full time job. I don't hold people up. I consider it my job to make sure other drivers know what I'm doing/planning. Over the years the number of selfish rude pigs on our streets and highways have multiplied exponentially!

Jag Wire
WTF is that ?
Some kind of wire that attaches to a jag ?

Skag
And WTF is that ?
A term of endearment for Skagway, AK ?

Off Ten
And then On Ten ?

Mute Point ?
Someone that can't speak is pointing ?

Eating contests.

What a disgusting event.

People shoving others because they didn't social distance. Yes, it happened to a friend of mine, but I guess in this twit's world, shoving after beetching about social distancing makes sense...make karens exist too.

People who repeatedly display their inability or unwillingness to employ basic common sense in everyday interactions with the other people inhabiting this world.

I have a very low tolerance threshold for wanton stupidity. There, I said it! And I'm glad I said it...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top