JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One would think it is but somehow 'they' seem to concentrate on rifles However I have often wondered when 'they' might 'shift gears' considering how often the comparison is brought up to 'them' that handguns are used in killings far more than rifles.

I sometimes get a little uneasy when I hear this being mentioned in discussions between pro 2A speakers and antis/libs.
It's probably the easier thing in their minds as it's more removed from the then modern day assault weapon of the time, the musket.

Handgun banning now; hmmmm... knocks the brace issue around doesn't it... "we can not allow braces because it makes an assault (any semi-auto in their mind) weapon easier to conceal" How is adding mass to something make it easier to conceal?

needagun.jpg

Handgun banning now; hmmmm... knocks the brace issue around doesn't it... "we can not allow braces because it makes an assault (any semi-auto in their mind) weapon easier to conceal" How is adding mass to something make it easier to conceal?
Because individual responsibility is a foreign concept to them.

When will it stop? - Never

The history of mankind shows that governments always trend toward more centralized power and tyranny, and that with those efforts, the control of arms. It's only here and there in history where people have violently demanded freedom from the government that oppresses them, and even then, it is but a generation before things start creeping back to the way they were.

Before guns there were rules keeping the peasantry from owning swords. Government has always been at war with the rights of the people.

Best as I can tell, only way to really make progress at beating back the continual encroachment by tyrannical government is to promise it to be a lethal encounter every time they try, but that method isn't very compatible with 'civilized society.'

Some questions just don't have answers unless you are a victim of traumatic brain injury or "no child left behind". Like, how does someone with dementia, who hid in his basement for a year, become president? Answer: Yes, because the smell of the letter seven doesn't taste like green.

Last Edited:
If it's such an issue maybe push to change this sight being more exclusive and not open to the public with just an email needed to join and participate. I gotta think whoever made the site did so with the intent of anyone being allowed to participate.
WTH was in your corn flakes this morning?

Better question is what are you gonna do about it?
Stay quiet. Not mention it so only the 12 people at the town hall will know what they told Joe to say. Keep up enough noise, truth/facts so even stupid people can figure it out.

By the way. A year of record gun sales is not a coincidence. The people we are told supported Biden are now gun owners. We don't know how much they support the 2A but it's a positive start. They may be willing to register their firearms as opposed to 2A supporters that would be less willing to.

What I wouldn't do is go on a public form and say or propose something extreme or implicate myself. Vote. Spread a pro rights message.

Biden will be a good gun salesmen, like Obama
He already is - trying to jam his legacy into one term before he ages out of the system doesn't leave him time to mess around.
I always thought their endgame/main target was/is handguns anyway, not rifles.
You can carry a handgun everywhere any time, legal or not.. you can't do that with a rifle. Never could. It's the queen of the modern day battlefield and they know it.
Well sure, it is by far the tool of choice of the shoot em up set - and when they ban semi auto rifles and the murder rate does not budge....

Unfortunately it's not going to stop. Any person that paid attention in school prior to 1990 knows that as long as we have the BS federal reserve and the banks are not even owned by people here we will NEVER have FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY or a Government not in our business/PERIOD!

Nah, MOST of our members are great! We just seem to attract the agenda-driven trolls lately. :D
I've been around the gun forums since 1998 and it is interesting how the trolls ALWAYS operate the same way; show up, start posting away as if they have long term experience with existing members, begin lecturing, keep their toes 0.00000000375" from the rule line, begin veiled insulting then when folks start noticing, they ramp up the rhetoric because they actually want to get the boot. After that, switch to VPN and mod the IP, and come back with a different username. My guess is their significant other manhandles them and this is their only outlet to gain some measure of significance in an otherwise dull existence.

I could be wrong though. Probably not.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads