JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Run for office, get involved in the politics instead of complaining about it. At the very least this should be considered the first option. The way I see it they'll elect anyone these days so what's stopping the everyday guy from fundraising and running for state rep or city council, etc? Nothing.
Using the last OR governors race as an example, Buehler and Brown each raised and spent more than 15 million dollars. State rep and city council races are generally in the high 6 figures. Better get to begging for change.

Yes, fundraising is apart of the process. Effort is required to do things. Pretty obvious stuff.
So, get to it. Instead of pointing out that others could, get started. You get results faster that way.
It's like painting a house. If you stand in the yard looking at the thing, talking about how it should be painted, or that someone should do it, nothing is going to happen. You're someone. Do the things. Stop talking about what needs to be done. Make it happen.

Post your thoughts....do so within forum rules.

Also worth noting , is that snide remarks or remarks that go right the edge of the "rule line"...but not quite over it..
Or twisting the rules around so it appears that you are posting within forum rule guidelines...but still doing the above...
Can be just as harmful to a discussion as a actual rule breaking post.

"One-up-manship " , the need for "the last word'...posting comments just to provoke a response and the like
are not helpful.

Something else to consider here is the overall tone of the reply or post....
Many times its not what was said ...but how it was said...or posted...that is the issue.
Andy

So, get to it. Instead of pointing out that others could, get started. You get results faster that way.
It's like painting a house. If you stand in the yard looking at the thing, talking about how it should be painted, or that someone should do it, nothing is going to happen. You're someone. Do the things. Stop talking about what needs to be done. Make it happen.
Let's get something straight, someone asked me a question I answered it. I didn't come in telling people to do anything. So get your bubblegum right if you're gonna talk about it.

Let's get something straight, someone asked me a question I answered it. I didn't come in telling people to do anything. So get your bubblegum right if you're gonna talk about it.

Run for office, get involved in the politics instead of complaining about it. At the very least this should be considered the first option. The way I see it they'll elect anyone these days so what's stopping the everyday guy from fundraising and running for state rep or city council, etc? Nothing.
Yes. You did.

I always thought their endgame/main target was/is handguns anyway, not rifles.
You can carry a handgun everywhere any time, legal or not.. you can't do that with a rifle. Never could. It's the queen of the modern day battlefield and they know it.

I always thought their endgame/main target was/is handguns anyway, not rifles.
One would think it is but somehow 'they' seem to concentrate on rifles However I have often wondered when 'they' might 'shift gears' considering how often the comparison is brought up to 'them' that handguns are used in killings far more than rifles.

I sometimes get a little uneasy when I hear this being mentioned in discussions between pro 2A speakers and antis/libs.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top