JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been around the gun forums since 1998 and it is interesting how the trolls ALWAYS operate the same way; show up, start posting away as if they have long term experience with existing members, begin lecturing, keep their toes 0.00000000375" from the rule line, begin veiled insulting then when folks start noticing, they ramp up the rhetoric because they actually want to get the boot. After that, switch to VPN and mod the IP, and come back with a different username. My guess is their significant other manhandles them and this is their only outlet to gain some measure of significance in an otherwise dull existence.

I could be wrong though. Probably not.
I agree. Spineless turds with zero backbone that gotta act all tough somewhere. Might as well be here on the internet where nobody can touch them.

False flag shenanigans?
I know Baldy, owner of AdvRider, back in the day had multiple accounts just to increase traffic.
It/he's doing pretty good now.
Tin foil hat time (lol):
Perhaps one of the admins is gettin' Blizted and messing around with us.

I mean... it does sound fun, being spoiled and entitled, thinking of the most ridiculous ideas and then crying about it loudly enough so the other spoiled brats take notice and join in, supporting the dumbest things with no regard to actual consequences for the future of the community and country.

Lol... ok I need to stop there or else my rant will turn into a manifesto.

-Robert

Speaking only for myself...

I get enough hate mail from doing my mod duties here...not to forget to mention all the folks who love to read into and pick apart my postings at times.

No need to fake an account , just to shake things up....
Andy
Edit :
Bold and Italics added..for emphasis on certain matters.

Last Edited:
Speaking only for myself...

I get enough hate mail from doing my mod duties here...not to forget to mention all the folks who love to read into and pick apart my postings at times.

No need to fake an account , just to shake things up....
Andy
Defund the moderators!

Screenshot_20210722-152028_Opera.jpg

-Robert

I get enough hate mail from doing my mod duties here...
Not surprising what people do. Our church out in Happy Valley used to get hate mail from members....everything from "the worship leader is getting too fat" to "flipping off the people directing traffic" at the end of the service. People are just plain creepy IMO....one of the reasons Mrs308 and I dig the Plandemic Lockdown business.

Not surprising what people do. Our church out in Happy Valley used to get hate mail from members....everything from "the worship leader is getting too fat" to "flipping off the people directing traffic" at the end of the service. People are just plain creepy IMO....one of the reasons Mrs308 and I dig the Plandemic Lockdown business.
Nope...it isn't surprising...just disheartening at times.
Not complaining here...please don't think that...

Just was posting my reasoning of why a mod or admin , wouldn't fake a account and post troll like comments.
Andy

I don't agree, but that's life. There are some extremely unqualified people that run for office and win every election cycle for all kinds of positions. That's a fact, so I'm not sure why you're so bent on thinking it's hard. If you don't try or make and effort it's easy to only see failure and complain. You raise money everyday for this website what's so different about raising that for someone here willing to run for an elected office?

There ARE indeed many public office holders (elected & appointed) ranging from "dog catcher" all the way on up to (and including) the POTUS who are unqualified, and that's PRECISELY why they were/are bank-rolled (and hold those offices) by the "George Soroses" of the world.

It's the worst possible government money can buy!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top