JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biden has nothing to do with this, he has jello for brains and Kamala is too stupid to be making any decisions.

I would not be surprised to hear it is Obama pulling the strings behind the scenes.

1/2 a vote of confidence for Joe from the mustache.
not-bad.jpg

But then....
Its_all_legal.jpg

So then, I suspect that for most of us it's like, Jeez Joe.....
never-go-full-retard.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I would not be surprised to hear it is Obama pulling the strings behind the scenes.
Well, a report of a few months ago revealed 'they speak on the phone nearly daily' and I would agree with you.

I have a prediction however I could be wrong so I would't bet on it but I think Harris will not make it full term and leave for some reason.

I think the 'powers that be had high hopes for her but she ain't playing by the rules and has been ostracized by the rest of the 'sorority'.

Well, a report of a few months ago revealed 'they speak on the phone nearly daily' and I would agree with you.

I have a prediction however I could be wrong so I would't bet on it but I think Harris will not make it full term and leave for some reason.

I think the 'powers that be had high hopes for her but she ain't playing by the rules and has been ostracized by the rest of the 'sorority'.
Biden has nothing to do with this, he has jello for brains and Kamala is too stupid to be making any decisions.

I heard a guy claiming Valerie Jarret is the one in the back room pulling Joe's strings...and she's pretty chummy with the Klintons

I didn't read the whole thread so maybe it's been mentioned before, but until "assault weapons" became the target for gun control, handguns were always in the cross hairs.

Biden has been talking gun control for decades. He was pushing handgun bans 30+ years ago, when I first became interested in guns.

They really started backing off on handguns around that time. It wasn't "taking" for one thing, and concealed carry laws were really becoming popular, so talk of actually banning handguns like "most other civilized countries of the world" has been considered somewhat politically toxic for quite some time now. Poor old Biden is probably just rambling from memories of his earlier years, mumbling in his senility about banning handguns like it was 1973 or something.

It is a reminder though, of what they really want.

I can't believe I'm the only one thinking about a possible solution to illegal hand gun uses? Or call it a step in the right direction at least? How about we incarcerate people who use guns for nefarious purposes? I know the media doesn't mention it, but I'd like to know how many of the people misusing firearms have previous records of misusing firearms? Get caught with a gun after being banned from owning guns, 5 years in prison. Bam!

I'll never understand how people can join this forum and within HOURS start telling us all how the world works.
The people who joined yesterday weren't born yesterday. I'd rather have new members participate fully if they have time and feel like it. Who knows, I may learn something.

The people who joined yesterday weren't born yesterday. I'd rather have new members participate fully if they have time and feel like it. Who knows, I may learn something.

Oh I agree. But.....the people who joined yesterday did so only to cause divisiveness and chaos here at NWFA. It's a thing lately.

I wasn't born yesterday either, @OldBroad44 ;)

I can't believe I'm the only one thinking about a possible solution to illegal hand gun uses? Or call it a step in the right direction at least? How about we incarcerate people who use guns for nefarious purposes? I know the media doesn't mention it, but I'd like to know how many of the people misusing firearms have previous records of misusing firearms? Get caught with a gun after being banned from owning guns, 5 years in prison. Bam!
Seems to me that most of the mass shootings are done with legally purchased and owned weapons, aren't they? But most homicides are probably in cities and associated with drugs or gangs. Are there any data on the legal status of the guns involved in such homicides?

Seems to me that most of the mass shootings are done with legally purchased and owned weapons, aren't they? But most homicides are probably in cities and associated with drugs or gangs. Are there any data on the legal status of the guns involved in such homicides?

The guns may have been obtained legally......but how many more shootings are we going to have where we find out in the aftermath that the feds or local LEO knew the shooter was nuts and did little to nothing about it?

It's mental illness. Guns have ZERO to do with it.

I don't know the answers. 🤷 I don't know where a person might go to find such info. I don't watch the news any more. It's nothing but fluff and commercials. I don't think major media would want the various parts of the equation out there. People might start to understand why some things are happening and that might cause them to lose some viewership. Instead of being addicted to watching the "News" they may turn their attentions to holding elected officials feet to the fire to FIX the problems.

how many more shootings are we going to have where we find out in the aftermath that the feds or local LEO knew the shooter was nuts and did little to nothing about it?
I've noticed that too. The mass shooting nutters almost always have "hit the system", sometimes multiple times, with respect to criminal violations and/or mental health, but said system was too incompetent to do anything about it.

Example: The wingnut that shot up the church in Texas back in 2017 was convicted of assaulting his wife and fracturing his toddler stepson's skull, spent a year in jail, and was given a bad conduct discharge from the Air Force. He then spent time in a psychiatric ward, but managed to escape from said. He repeatedly threatened his ex-wife and her child after their divorce. Despite all that, he still was not in the system, lied on the 4473, and passed a NICS check.

There are other examples, but that one was just over the top.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top