JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Run for office, get involved in the politics instead of complaining about it. At the very least this should be considered the first option. The way I see it they'll elect anyone these days so what's stopping the everyday guy from fundraising and running for state rep or city council, etc? Nothing.

Yeah. It's not NEARLY that easy. But ok.

There is no stopping.
The seemingly never ending flow of the same "solution" to the problem is what it always has been :
Ban one more thing.

I used to think that such proposals were only so much "tough talk" , meant to sway votes and such...
Now I still think that many comments still are such....

But with a greater mass of media to work with and the reach thereof , along with , the again , seemingly constant spewing of anit-2A rhetoric...Appears to be working to make guns and gun owners out to be the bad guys here.

What to do about it...?
A good question to ask ....

Start with yourself , and not be the stereotype that the anti 2A crowd loves to showcase.
( not directed at anyone...just stating a starting point )

Vote pro-2A

Understand that there are many out there , who don't think like you do...
Work with those , who are willing to seek out another viewpoint...and avoid interaction with those who are close-minded
Andy

What's that? Because there's a lot of tough talk about what will have to be done. But let's be real, talk is cheap.

That's all you're doing too....talking. And running for office and winning is like winning the lottery. Only more expensive. Not an option for most average people.

That's all you're doing too....talking. And running for office and winning is like winning the lottery. Only more expensive. Not an option for most average people.
I don't agree, but that's life. There are some extremely unqualified people that run for office and win every election cycle for all kinds of positions. That's a fact, so I'm not sure why you're so bent on thinking it's hard. If you don't try or make and effort it's easy to only see failure and complain. You raise money everyday for this website what's so different about raising that for someone here willing to run for an elected office?

I don't agree, but that's life. There are some extremely unqualified people that run for office and win every election cycle for all kinds of positions. That's a fact, so I'm not sure why you're so bent on thinking it's hard. If you don't try or make and effort it's easy to only see failure and complain. You raise money everyday for this website what's so different about raising that for someone here willing to run for an elected office?

I'll never understand how people can join this forum and within HOURS start telling us all how the world works.

I'll never understand how people can join this forum and within HOURS start telling us all how the world works.
If it's such an issue maybe push to change this sight being more exclusive and not open to the public with just an email needed to join and participate. I gotta think whoever made the site did so with the intent of anyone being allowed to participate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top